Lauren Goodger #14 Who the hell’s she trying to kid? We know the snaps are from Backgrid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😊 Oh dear! Just look at the threat title suggestion as homage being paid to you!πŸ˜ƒ
Here is your payment for copyright infringement: πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€πŸš€
Payment accepted - take my name in vain - I care not <rip... nom nom, suck, dribble, nom nom...> I'll eat the ice lollies later ;) .

Out of buckets but will this do?

What day is recycling for blue bins?

The homemade egg mayo sandwich killed me. Like wtf. β€˜Homemade’ isn’t a phrase I’d use to describe bog standard sandwiches
That was a complete gem - I totally agree with ya :) .

Reactions: 6
Breakfast at 3 in the afternoon!! She is in for a big shock when baby comes

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
And now for your enjoyment, it's page 48 and time to start the competition for the title of the next thread.

I would love to announce that with an audio file, you girls would need to break out the Tena's.

Anyway, normal rules, any previous suggestions to be reposted so someone wake up Mikesqueen.

GAME ON.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
And now for your enjoyment, it's page 48 and time to start the competition for the title of the next thread.

I would love to announce that with an audio file, you girls would need to break out the Tena's.

Anyway, normal rules, any previous suggestions to be reposted so someone wake up Mikesqueen.

GAME ON.
How do you actually post a thread suggestion properly 265? <passes a tenner...>

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do you actually post a thread suggestion properly 265? <passes a tenner...>
Thread suggestion
Lauren Goodger #15 - "insert suggestion here" 110 characters in total

Just use the like button to vote.

Reactions: 4
Thread suggestion

Nah - okies - where is the 'thread suggestion' ting? I'm blonde;)

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What she going to find out? If it’s a boy or girl? She’s so thick.
She posted a video of a scan where I'm sure you could hear the doctor refer to 'his feet'. So she kows it's a boy surely? Probably hoping none of the mags would notice and stop her selling the gender reveal.

Reactions: 6
New thread suggestion:
Lozza Goodger is dire, liar liar stretchy pants on fire!

GAME ON.
@265: I’m awake, I was time travelling between KP thread and The Sun comments! If I am the lucky one, I want to pay homage to liar liar for using her moniker!

Nah - okies - where is the 'thread suggestion' ting? I'm blonde;)
Me too! And I’m not even blonde!🀣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Lauren Goodger #15. Loz has a bump but is it a baby or pie chips and gravy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
LAUREN GOODGER #15: NEW THREAD SUGGESTION

Lozza Goodger is dire, liar liar stretchy pants on fire!

Thread suggestion

Hope I’ve done it right!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
That is what a builder would have the morning after a hard sesh on the beer.
They really haven’t got a clue have they about food or any nutrition. She is going to be absolutely massive if she carries eating utter shite and the hash browns came straight out the freezer. It’s a bloody muffin ffs any idiot can make one πŸ˜«πŸ™ˆπŸ™„. He made a Pattie. Give him a pat on the back

They really haven’t got a clue have they about food or any nutrition. She is going to be absolutely massive if she carries eating utter shite and the hash browns came straight out the freezer. It’s a bloody muffin ffs any idiot can make one πŸ˜«πŸ™ˆπŸ™„. He made a Pattie. Give him a pat on the back
I must be hormonal as they are really irritating me lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Exactly. That bump will be huge at 9 months if this is her at around 4 months.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She posted a video of a scan where I'm sure you could hear the doctor refer to 'his feet'. So she kows it's a boy surely? Probably hoping none of the mags would notice and stop her selling the gender reveal.
apparently in the comments she’s telling people she finds out the gender in 3 weeks - I think that’s another lie, she already knows because she’s much further along than she’s pretending to be.

Reactions: 12
The homemade egg mayo sandwich killed me. Like wtf. β€˜Homemade’ isn’t a phrase I’d use to describe bog standard sandwiches
But didn’t you know you can get sandwiches in packets ready-made and they’re not healthy for babies but when you make it at home it’s super healthy. Reem innit? πŸ₯΄πŸ€£

Exactly. That bump will be huge at 9 months if this is her at around 4 months.
A bump on a lump or a lump with a bump either way it’ll be massive πŸ₯΄

Reactions: 7
She has to remind everyo

But didn’t you know you can get sandwiches in packets ready-made and they’re not healthy for babies but when you make it at home it’s super healthy. Reem innit? πŸ₯΄πŸ€£
I just did an on-line puzzle - new mystery one every 2 hours - there was a bliddy sweetcorn in it 🀯 - go check it - thejigsawpuzzles.com

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why would you put that food on your Instagram for the world to see? It looks absolutely vile. Selfish Loz strikes again, by all means fill your arteries full of all the grease and tit you want but maybe for a moment think about your baybeh.

Reactions: 10
Don’t know if yous seen but someone commented saying is that your Wednesday Thursday or Friday head as I don’t see your real one . Can you please tell me what filter you use as it is magic and she replied saying you clearly haven’t met me in real life as I do look like that but I’m flattered and then she must have immediately deleted it the freak

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.