Lauren Goodger #14 Who the hell’s she trying to kid? We know the snaps are from Backgrid!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
WELCOME TO #14 🎉 🍾🍾🎉

Congrats to StrawberrySeed for the thread suggestion.
Sorry Clickbait, both had 8 votes when I counted, I based the result on the LOVE reaction.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...za-is-all-she-eats.14917/page-51#post-3863713

Apologies to Ninastar who would have won but I couldn't trim her suggestion, sorry babes.

Carry on people, hope we have all recovered from Loz's bloody awful cooking, no way will she ever be on Celebrity Masterchef.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
WELCOME TO #14 🎉 🍾🍾🎉

Congrats to StrawberrySeed for the thread suggestion.

Previous thread - https://tattle.life/threads/lauren-...za-is-all-she-eats.14917/page-51#post-3863713

Apologies to Ninastar who would have won but I couldn't trim her suggestion, sorry babes.

Carry on people, hope we have all recovered from Loz's bloody awful cooking, no way will she ever be on Celebrity Masterchef.
Woohoo! 🎉🎉🎉🎈🎈🎈🪅🪅🪅

This is my very FIRST thread title! (even though I only won because my title was short enough to fit in the box, but never mind about that!)

I am thrilled, especially to have received this honour on my favourite Lozza thread! I think I will have another lolly to celebrate!

I still haven’t seen this shitfest that Loz and Chaz have walloped down. I’m going to go and look at her Insta...

• Heart
Reactions: 21
So her plate at the end when she shows her leftovers and then scans to his empty plate....she’s left the steamed vege and coleslaw on her plate and eaten all the deep fried potatoes and “protein”. And the whole plate of potatoes is gone so she probably had seconds and thirds of the deep fried potatoes.
7A88F95C-E520-4677-AF1F-FE41103368BC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So her plate at the end when she shows her leftovers and then scans to his empty plate....she’s left the steamed vege and coleslaw on her plate and eaten all the deep fried potatoes and “protein”. And the whole plate of potatoes is gone so she probably had seconds and thirds of the deep fried potatoes.
View attachment 428061
She had coleslaw with that?? BUCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
View attachment 428061
So what she's really had is meat, chips, coleslaw & veg. What a wierd mixture 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
So what she's really had is meat, chips, coleslaw & veg. What a wierd mixture 🤢
It's totally disgusting, especially when she has a bun in the oven (alleged)

Being serious here but what she eats cannot be good for her internals.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
View attachment 428061
I have a weird broccoli phobia, I love broccoli, but if it’s over cooked and annihilated like Lozza has done, all the little teeny tiny broccoli bits get everywhere and I can’t eat my meal, I’m the same with baked beans, if the bean juice touches something on the plate then I’m done 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 19
View attachment 428061
I can picture her just shoving her face into the dish of potatoes and snaffling through them like a pig 🐽

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
It's totally disgusting, especially when she has a bun in the oven (alleged)

Being serious here but what she eats cannot be good for her internals.
Wouldn’t suprise me if she got that pregnant diabetes thingy. All the fatty food she eats will get her that.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
The bang of vinegar must be rank in the gaff now doesn’t compliment the footballers wives interior at all!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Wooopwooooppppppp I just asked if you were doing it and there you were already on it !! Thank you and congrats to @StrawberrySeed on the title. You earned that ice lolly!

Eating yogurt isn't a personality trait you bleeping Muppet.i just realized she's eating it in the bath.

Ffs
That does look very nice, to be fair. However...eating in the bath?!?!?!? I have drank in the bath but never ever eaten in it! Plus, is that a telly I spy opposite the bath?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.