Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I wonder what Loz has for dinner tonight?

For me it's spag bol which I'm really looking forward too, oh and it's a Colmans packet mix with funky tomatoes from a carton.
Haha ‘funky tomatoes’ 😭
I think it will be an enormous #gifted beige buffet that looks like the ‘before’ table in that Gillian mckeith programme

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Facehugger

VIP Member
Pregnant Lauren Goodger, 34, reveals her growing baby bump in a maroon jumpsuit | Daily Mail Online
So many questions,

• Who's she on the phone to?
  • What's so interesting in the Sazzbo's car park that she has to tell whoever about it? It's certainly not Oddbod.
  • Why is there so little shopping in Oddbod's bag
  • What IS in the bag? (well us tattlers have a good idea don't we ;))
  • Do they not use bags for life :mad:
  • Why is Oddbod wearing his mother's tights and skirt?
  • Why is she looking like a petulant 3 year old in 3rd pic?
  • Why is Oddbod dressed for a trip to the Antarctic and she doesn't even have a cardi on (has she got them heated hormones?)
  • Why are her trousers so short?
  • Does she not possess proper shoes, those orthopeadic nanna shoes must be hummin by now the number of times they've been papped.
Maroon? MAROON? It looks more like 💩💩💩💩💩💩💩 brown to me, do I need Specsavers?

• Haha
  • Wow

Emmie81

VIP Member
For someone who’s allergic to the gym, she seems to love wearing the ol’ trainers

• Haha
  • Sick

Katie8ee

VIP Member
I just don’t see how it’s fat am I being dim? When you have lipo you don’t gain fat back in that area properly and her stomach has always been reasonably small (Ish) hasnt it
I don't want to trawl through photos to fat shame anyone but if you Google her in 2020 before the pregnancy she isn't small. Her stomach has always been a problem area and when she has been putting a lot of weight on its been relocating round the lipo.

Also just to reiterate I think I speak for most of us when I say we do not give a shit what size she is, it's the lying about the size. Pregnant or not it's the constant constant lies.

• Heart

Debsy37

VIP Member
View attachment 418505
So take it this is the new set of ‘staged’ pics????
It’s so funny have a look in the dm. The yellow lines in the road are all curves where the photoshop has been done and you can see where they have tried to smooth out the big boil that was on her face. Also there is an awful shot of her from behind with bra on show

• Haha

Katie8ee

VIP Member
Loz is bored.

I swear, she asks this question once a week! Why cant people just look online and find their own TV etc. This isn't 1998 and we aren't the TV supplement in the News Of The World.

• Haha
She’s a nightmare and treats pregnancy like a bloody illness could you imagine if she had a real job?!
I hate being pregnant and I’ve been ill through all 4 of mine until birth but I know how incredibly lucky I am to have my babies.
She chose to get pregnant!
She just moans constantly to get sympathy from strangers on sm while laying in her grotty bed eye fucking a heavily filtered picture of her self 🤢 urrggh she pisses me off🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

HardonCollider

Just delurking to say thank you! I love this thread!

(Also just tried that filter, bloody hell I look like an amazing alien 👽😂)

• Heart
  • Haha

WestSideIsDaBest

I feel terrible, I've joined just to join in the piling on to a pregnant woman. :oops:

I know everyone shows differently, and carries differently however i did show early with my first i was tiny (Uk size 2-4), I did have a bump from about 6-7 weeks and couldn't get skirts and trousers to do up as it was all low by my hips, where your womb is!! Which is why you just start looking a little bit bloated and then as the weeks go on it gets higher and nearer your boobs. So she's either further along or its not all baby

• Heart
  • Haha

Lan70

VIP Member
My hubby’s just said....
who the fuck is that ? She’s had more filters that a coffee peculator 🤣🤣🤣🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart

lalalanded

VIP Member
Just popping in - god these threads move fast! A couple of you may remember me - lurker who had to post when she announced pregnancy and worked out I’m about the same along as her - (have since worked out I’m a week ahead roughly). Whilst in my current hormonal pregnant state I sincerely want to kill everyone who I have ever laid eyes on and am STILL feeling sick most days (been the same through previous pregnancies so it is what it is) I have no ‘bump’ at all! This is my 3rd child and I’m a curvy 12-14 and yes I have a little pouch lower down in pelvis and can feel ‘bump’ if lying on my front or pressing on it - otherwise you would have no real clue I am pregnant. Might think I’m getting a bit podgy but that’s it. Why is she walking round her car park parading her 7 month bump?!!! Sorry like I said I’m hormonal - literally came on to rage post, haven’t had time to read back yet! X
That's because you're really pregnant 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂

• Haha

mb1202

VIP Member
Also why is it that she is literally the only person in existence that the media apparently spend time editing to look fatter/uglier/more drunk/bigger feet (eye roll).
I have never heard anyone else claim that this weird conspiracy goes on. There are hundreds of dreadful photos of Gemma Collins out there but she doesn’t go on IG and go ‘these are fake I don’t look like this’?

• Heart

xyzcba

VIP Member
I can't cope, That is uncanny!!!! 🤣

@Fifthavenue sorry more questions! Apologies! But I'm a nosy bitch and lockdown got me virtually curtain-twitching about people I wouldn't piss on if they were on fire 😬

Has she been spotted smoking since her announcement? or is she actually not stupid enough to be caught doing that...

Also I'd love to know what the tipping point was that brought you from the shadows & turned you from lurker into a tattler?

(Editing to say that was a bit harsh, but from what I gather about Big Loz she wouldn't piss on anyone if they were on fire, she'd be too busy taking selfies)

Last edited:
  • Haha

fluffyglitterbug

VIP Member
Ok, I'm even starting to bore myself here. We all know KK really blew up with her pregnancy with North so she was hardly carrying small. To those of you that have birthed, you will know that your midwife will measure the fundal height at your antenatal appointments. It's a crude measurement with a tape measure but lets you know if you're measuring too big or too small. Lauren's fundal height in this photo is at LEAST 38 cm which is what you would be at 38 weeks pregnant. So she's either a) about to drop b) having a very dangerous and high risk pregnancy and should be in hospital or c) not bloody pregnant!!! I feel like I've turned into a bloody conspiracy theorist!!! Someone help me please.
I know NOTHING about pregnancy (other than the birds and the bees🙊) and even I think something smells a little fishy around here! None of it adds up.