Lauren Arthurs #2 Love Lauren the money magnet, makes us cringe, she’s not on this planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she ever hold her own baby 🙄 I suppose god forbid she would dirty her beige boring clothes

Reactions: 6
She also said in her Q and A last week that she has help a Couple days a week. And John's work is flexible, so no wonder she has time to go get hair and nails done and take photos of coffee every day!!!

Reactions: 10
She also said in her Q and A last week that she has help a Couple days a week. And John's work is flexible, so no wonder she has time to go get hair and nails done and take photos of coffee every day!!!
And she has plans to have another child 😬

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Help she’s a joke lol
---
She’s a joke of a person
---
what does she even do lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Looking at her Instagram you wouldn't know she was a mother/parent/guardian. Not saying you need to show them or their faces but my god she is an incredibly self absorbed person.

Reactions: 14
She is always away, sometimes with the baby, sometimes not - but strikes me as someone is trying to prove something, not sure what, but she doesn’t seem very engaged at the moment with real life

Reactions: 8
Away again, even if it’s Dublin for a week! She has a better life now that she ever did!

Reactions: 5
Wow Lauren, most new mums have a photo of their baby as their Lock Screen but you go girl with photo after photo of yourself or half of your jaw with your haircut that you think is so so quirky when in reality you’re beyond plain 🙄but thin for sure. 👏🏼 for restrictive eating 🙄

Reactions: 7
She’s posting from Dublin castle 12 hours ago but they were closed due to the weather yesterday…

Reactions: 3
Is there anything that isn’t good for this ones soul…Xmas markets, coffee, autumn weather….the list is endless..but doesn’t mention her child!

• Haha
Reactions: 9