Lauren Arthurs #2 Love Lauren the money magnet, makes us cringe, she’s not on this planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She HAS NOT gone for a massage the day of her baby’s vaccinations. I’m no mummy martyr but JFC that’s wild!

Reactions: 9
I think it is fair to say her lymphatic system is well and truly drained! Is she ever not getting massaged!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She HAS NOT gone for a massage the day of her baby’s vaccinations. I’m no mummy martyr but JFC that’s wild!
Straight for takeaway coffee and then off for a massage. You couldn't write this tit.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
This one is a robot, and that child will absolutely pick up on the fact that she has no interest in it 😔 I get that he wanted a child and she probably didn't, but then why did she have one?

Reactions: 6
The hack of her at a pumpkin patch with bare legs and leather shorts! Dose a cop on Lauren. It was a nice October day sure but 11 degrees like … dose.

The hack of her at a pumpkin patch with bare legs and leather shorts! Dose a cop on Lauren. It was a nice October day sure but 11 degrees like … dose.
Ah but sure she has to get the gram pics with the small one before she fecks off to Salem to celebrate Halloween and then sure it will be November and it's their anniversary month then so yano wedding throwbacks 🤦 in for a treat!!

• Sick
I can’t cope with the husband lying face down on the ground to try and prop up the baby so she can get her photo.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Never knew who this one was until yday. Saw her at the pumpkin patch with the hubs and baby. Later saw her tag the farm, clicked into the post and realised why she was so dolled up to go to a muddy farm to pick pumpkins with a very small baby..
.for the gram that's why!!
The caption made my eyes roll right to the back of my head, "October, stay forever". Vom!
I saw other insta huns around the place trying to get the right angles and light for the photos!! Honestly, who would want to live their life like that!

Reactions: 9
Never knew who this one was until yday. Saw her at the pumpkin patch with the hubs and baby. Later saw her tag the farm, clicked into the post and realised why she was so dolled up to go to a muddy farm to pick pumpkins with a very small baby..
.for the gram that's why!!
The caption made my eyes roll right to the back of my head, "October, stay forever". Vom!
I saw other insta huns around the place trying to get the right angles and light for the photos!! Honestly, who would want to live their life like that!
The planet has been taken over by these pathetic creatures sigh.

Reactions: 6
I'd imagine her mother or a nanny has gone to the states too
Had to laugh at the ‘her future ‘college’ about Harvard’ …. Let’s hope the child (named after a dynasty character) isn’t as dumb and shallow as her mother then.

• Haha
Reactions: 10