Lauren Arthurs #2 Love Lauren the money magnet, makes us cringe, she’s not on this planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this will probably sound so harsh and unfair but all the "insta huns" that have become "insta mom's"wreck my head so much. No real insight at all , everything is perfect and when its not they make it out that they are saints for dealing with stuff a lot of parents , mom's etc have to deal with.

I became a mom a few months ago and I'm a shell of a human being . I just wish one of these insta huns would keep it real. Rant over.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I'm waiting for her to buy more followers again
She was on 128,000 last week and gained 58 miraculously the same day. She's rife for always buying them to keep her from going lower.

She had a photo up the other day of a coffee and how she used her app to edit it.

A coffee with some powder chocolate on top and we're filtering it. It's pathetic carry on 😂

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know this will probably sound so harsh and unfair but all the "insta huns" that have become "insta mom's"wreck my head so much. No real insight at all , everything is perfect and when its not they make it out that they are saints for dealing with stuff a lot of parents , mom's etc have to deal with.

I became a mom a few months ago and I'm a shell of a human being . I just wish one of these insta huns would keep it real. Rant over.
Believe me when I say that no one here is oblivious to what its actually like I promise!
When I had my first it took me three months to come out of the "fog" and took me a good 18 months to feel some way normal.
Now after my second, it may be a little easier but when you have a toddler and a newborn it's still tough.
I can tell you one thing, on my first and most definitely now I don't have stress free trips for coffee every day and I do not have the hair and make up and the outfit for a walk.....
I can only dream of a spa day with the hubby at the moment.
You'll never see them be real.... It's not part of her asthetic 🙄 Oh sorry her emoji is,🥺🥺 😅

Reactions: 7
I’ve come on here to see if anyone had started a thread about Lauren and I’m so glad I’ve found one to vent my utter frustration about this woman. She is so out of touch with the real world/motherhood it is beyond me.
Does she EVER spend time with her child?
Does she have any form of maternal instinct whatsoever?? I am floored by how often she leaves her baby. She spends more time putting filters on coffee photos than she does being with her sweet baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
She is actually the most pointless person on insta....and as for her filter business,it's going to go tits up,who would be arsed paying for filters 🙄

Reactions: 12
The thread moves slow though, maybe because she's so dull we'd all just be saying the same thing over and over. The talking with her hands drives me insane 🙄
And endless coffee pictures 😴

Reactions: 9
She’s a useless, self-indulgent twit. And a piss poor mother too, she’s never with that child, seems to dump her off to a minder so she can liver her best 18 year old life taking outfit pictures and filter coffee pics, she’s pathetic

Reactions: 10
I couldn’t even call her 1 dimensional she is just so vain.
Boring that’s how I would describe her. Some influencers are gorgeous but dumb, or they are very funny, super stylish. I’ve never put my finger on why she got a following, she is just normal in all the categories. Nothing grabs me as extra ordinary.

Reactions: 6
Yeah it's like she's not even a real person.
she has a maximum of 10 pictures she will post:

Coffee
Flowers
Walk
Sitting on a step
Walking across a road
Fuzzy pic of something
John holding the baby 🤣
Passport 🙄

Some may vary depending on the season!!
Thats her whole personality 👍🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
The thread moves slow though, maybe because she's so dull we'd all just be saying the same thing over and over. The talking with her hands drives me insane 🙄
And endless coffee pictures 😴
She is inanely dull. Her life is painfully repetitive. She lives in a freakish purgatory of consumption. Vacuous and empty, she doesn’t drown in anything including motherhood because her very existence is too shallow.

Reactions: 9
And is it just me but all of her stories are always dark. Just dark and dull with very little colour. Either contrasted that way or B&W or this dark amber hue

Reactions: 5