Lauren Arthurs #2 Love Lauren the money magnet, makes us cringe, she’s not on this planet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is the point of that 'new business'?!

Waste of the last 2 years.....

Reactions: 2
Can someone with an iPhone take one for the team and download the app to see how much she is charging? Surely there isn't a market for another app like this but fools and their money..

Reactions: 2
I.
Can someone with an iPhone take one for the team and download the app to see how much she is charging? Surely there isn't a market for another app like this but fools and their money..
Was going to come and ask the same question... I'm an android user and would appreciate it for my nosiness x

I wonder who her target market is though? Surely her audience (I’m guessing late twenties/early thirties) just wouldn’t be bothered with it? Certainly not something I’d pay for when essentially instagram does the same thing?

Reactions: 6
Such a bizarre move. Photo editing apps were all the rage 8 years ago. Now it’s all about video editing apps. It’s also not cheap to build an app.

Reactions: 8