Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂 I have the same issue! Would rather go and do my own shopping spree!

My point is aligned with @Its_Me and @alwaysdreaming ☺

@Its_Me the shoes on display were a video from a louboutin store, the ones in the back seat definitely hers - she posted some old pictures from the dogs and a video of herself a while ago saying something like she wanted to get back in some clothes so would have to cut sweets again and bla bla bla 🥴

She does portraits to be more then she actually is, it’s easy to spot but that’s social media I suppose!
Are you sure? I haven’t seen a Louboutin shop like that and they weren’t only Louboutin shoes. Maybe we are talking about a different story.

Reactions: 1
I honestly think that Lauren Amiri is not a proper wife and just a forever fiancé as they also don’t have any children. She’s a typical Essex luxury girl and probably pretty thick up there. All she does is posing outside luxury hotels with £4 coffee to create that Monaco lifestyle on her gram.

Reactions: 8
Guys all she does is posing in front of nice hotels or having a £3 coffee somehwere while all dressed up creating that luxe Monaco vibe for her gram. Anyone can do it.

I honestly think that Lauren Amiri is not a proper wife and just a forever fiancé as they also don’t have any children. She’s a typical Essex luxury girl and probably pretty thick up there. All she does is posing outside luxury hotels with £4 coffee to create that Monaco lifestyle on her gram.
Hmm. So you upgraded her from 3 pounds to 4 pounds. Good for you! Inflation?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think there is something strange about their relationship/marriage. Has she ever shared pics of the wedding day? Even her dress? I don’t recall but I don’t follow her that closely so I probably miss more than I see.

Reactions: 3
I do think there is something strange about their relationship/marriage. Has she ever shared pics of the wedding day? Even her dress? I don’t recall but I don’t follow her that closely so I probably miss more than I see.
Yes she has a few times. Maybe it's in her highlights. But why would you find it strange?

Where did they get married? The fact that she keeps it so under wraps. I know plenty of people married to high profile men and keep them private but it’s not a secret. I doubt she’s the only wife.

Where did they get married? The fact that she keeps it so under wraps. I know plenty of people married to high profile men and keep them private but it’s not a secret. I doubt she’s the only wife.
No idea where, I've just seen her post the pics for their anniversary or his bday or some other occasion. I wasn't following her when they got married so don't know the date or place.

Lauren normally shares pictures on her wedding anniversary, her birthday is coming so she may or may not post something. Regarding offspring, she is quite vocal about her issues having children. It's no surprise that she shied away from her maiden name Ridealgh due to her racy modelling past and from the fact that she is a Essex girl emulating a posh accent. That's social media, presenting itself as you would like to be seem and known.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Lauren normally shares pictures on her wedding anniversary, her birthday is coming so she may or may not post something. Regarding offspring, she is quite vocal about her issues having children. It's no surprise that she shied away from her maiden name Ridealgh due to her racy modelling past and from the fact that she is a Essex girl emulating a posh accent. That's social media, presenting itself as you would like to be seem and known.
With issues having children do you mean that she’s not able to conceive or that she doesn’t want them?

I'm really sorry now for my previous comments. It is really bad to speculate on a woman's fertility or lack thereof. You never know what someone is going through.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Agree that’s terribly sad if she cannot conceive and it’s something she planned on but I’ve never seen her mention that specifically? I know she’s had endometriosis but that doesn’t automatically make you infertile, most women who have had endo can conceive (either naturally or with IVF) unless it’s got to the point of it being so bad they’ve had a hysterectomy. Again thats terrible if the case but I’ve only ever seen her say stuff along the lines of ‘maybe one day’.

*Not that I would expect her to share specifics but seems it’s an assumption

Offhand I can't think of any luxury mommy influencers. I do know a lot of the jetsetbabes from the Anna Bey thread retired and got married. Like Ann Andres and her baby are so cute. Not to mentioned she snapped back to her model figure after the baby. Must be nice😂

I'm just going to leave this chaotic outfit from aavelle here, apologies to anyone who would wear it all together - not for me - as I strongly believe that less is more. Lauren seems lost with the labour that comes with brand promotion. 🥴

aavelle.jpg

Reactions: 4
I’ve always loved her style and found it to be very classy and elegant, but her latest posts on the grid (besides the cream stole outfit) have me wondering if she’s heading down the same route as Lydia Millen, as in, 1. dressing way too old for her age, and 2. treating it like a costume and playing dress-up rather than it just being a natural style. She’s starting to look rather ridiculous, and it’s a shame.
F0B085CD-4210-49F7-91F3-1D21F5F9E18A.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I’ve always loved her style and found it to be very classy and elegant, but her latest posts on the grid (besides the cream stole outfit) have me wondering if she’s heading down the same route as Lydia Millen, as in, 1. dressing way too old for her age, and 2. treating it like a costume and playing dress-up rather than it just being a natural style. She’s starting to look rather ridiculous, and it’s a shame.
View attachment 919912
The purple with white gloves is giving me Anna Bey fashion victim vibes.

Other than that maybe it's winter? Making her cover up more.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The purple with white gloves is giving me Anna Bey fashion victim vibes.

Other than that maybe it's winter? Making her cover up more.
Her 2020 winter wardrobe was flawless though! I’ve just looked back and I think it’s because she kept it so simple. It looked effortless. Now she’s over-accessorising and being fussy, which I suppose is giving me playing-dress-up vibes.

EEA17BFA-D818-48E6-93D4-69339BC648D9.jpeg

Or maybe I just hate the beret 😂

Reactions: 7