Lauren Amiri the.la.way

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You guys know there is a scammer using her pictures on IG? Wonder if it's a known hater...

Reactions: 3
You guys know there is a scammer using her pictures on IG? Wonder if it's a known hater...
I was shocked at how many followers the account had! Wasn’t it something like 12k? May have been bought though.

Reactions: 1
Her husband studied at Cambridge. Lauren really did do amazing, he has the looks, wealth, brains and completely adores her!
50B8CC34-B721-4B8C-8301-B74497435E55.jpeg
4934DEB7-AADD-4F62-A7C1-450D61EBFAC2.jpeg

Reactions: 7
Sorry, but if your husband’s wealth comes from an embezzled inheritance then I don’t think it’s something to be celebrated. The people of Syria lived in poverty while his family moved hundreds of millions (if not billions) of dollars out of the country, and reliable sources say his father was involved in numerous war crimes (the extent of his leadership and the extend of the civilian deaths remain in dispute). Would you really be willing to “live the high life”, knowing that your partner was only wealthy because of their family’s money laundering, fraud and war crimes? Personally, I couldn’t love someone who wouldn’t turn their back on such a tainted family fortune.
Is Lauren’s husband relates to the Syrian leadership family? I didn’t know!

Sorry - I misread an earlier post in this thread and thought it was about Lauren! There are a lot of “she”s here! It’s actually the Claudia girl who married an Al Assad.

Reactions: 5
I think her husband could be Samir Al-Amiri. Registered as a commodities trader in London and has properties in Surrey.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Since she lives in Monaco it might be registered there.
With Brexit, it doesn't make sense to register in UK, I know of other people who are looking for EU alternatives for online shopping because of Brexit, as no one wants to pay taxes for unnecessary imports.

They might've registered in Monaco (less taxes, easier for EU business) and have 2 warehouses: one UK, one EU (likely France).

I think her husband could be Samir Al-Amiri. Registered as a commodities trader in London and has properties in Surrey.
Is he well-known in any way? How did you suss that one out?
Well done!! I'm here for all the sleuthing 😂

Reactions: 4
Since she lives in Monaco it might be registered there.
With Brexit, it doesn't make sense to register in UK, I know of other people who are looking for EU alternatives for online shopping because of Brexit, as no one wants to pay taxes for unnecessary imports.

They might've registered in Monaco (less taxes, easier for EU business) and have 2 warehouses: one UK, one EU (likely France).

Is he well-known in any way? How did you suss that one out?
Well done!! I'm here for all the sleuthing 😂
I figured it was probably Monaco if not UK. Ahem, TAX.

I can’t give too much away about how I sussed it, but no he doesn’t seem to be well known at all. There’s no mention online of him being connected in Monaco at all or having attended Cambridge University. I can’t find anything on him other than a few planning applications.

I’m not 100% sure that’s him but I’m pretty sure and a lot of it makes sense.

Reactions: 6