Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Between that video and her recording herself taking her vitamins she has run out of content long long ago. Time to pack it in.

Reactions: 3
Roz Purcell does her shtick far better than she does. Time to pack it in Young, and focus on being a Garda.

I think yer man was asking a genuine question and she lost her mind. I mean it's a fair question, she'd made a big enough deal about giving up the coffee and said nothing about going back on it. 👏not👏that👏we👏cared 👏in👏the👏first 👏place👏

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hates anyone questioning her. She tagged Martin MacDonald yesterday so must be trying to catch his attention now.

Reactions: 5
What an absolute dose she is, raved on and raved on all smug and superior about giving up coffee, and eats that poor lad out of it for asking a simple question. Not really surprised shes single, awful attitude on her.

Reactions: 13
He owns MNU, it’s a top qualification in nutrition. He’s also single!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
New thread title suggestion;

Lauras_views - On Ms Young, spouting dung, ask for her tuppence, and she'll give you your comeuppance

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think yer man was asking a genuine question and she lost her mind. I mean it's a fair question, she'd made a big enough deal about giving up the coffee and said nothing about going back on it. 👏not👏that👏we👏cared 👏in👏the👏first 👏place👏
Replied to him, screenshot it and shared it and her thinking on it on her Instastories, and then deleted his comment and reply! She's some yoke. 😮🤦🏼‍♀️👎🏻

Reactions: 6
Privacy is her peace? Yet she insists on sharing her menstrual cycle every. Single. Month, where she gets coffee, when she gives it up, what deodorant she uses, her moon cup, her in a bath, i could go on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Privacy is her peace? Yet she insists on sharing her menstrual cycle every. Single. Month, where she gets coffee, when she gives it up, what deodorant she uses, her moon cup, her in a bath, i could go on
As my mother says, "these people say more than their prayers". 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
So, Laura is a guard, Dublin is on Lockdown and she is after heading to KILKENNY for lunch? Isn't she a great Example 🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 14
So, Laura is a guard, Dublin is on Lockdown and she is after heading to KILKENNY for lunch? Isn't she a great Example 🤣
Friend who knows her just sent me a screenshot of that so I was tempted to come here and have a look. Surely she's going there for work and not just for the fun of it. No doubt she'll be posting snotty responses to people who call her out. Best thing they can do is unfollow her

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Friend who knows her just sent me a screenshot of that so I was tempted to come here and have a look. Surely she's going there for work and not just for the fun of it. No doubt she'll be posting snotty responses to people who call her out. Best thing they can do is unfollow her
If she was going for work wouldn't she be in trouble for being on Insta? Let her be snotty all she wants. She would be first to call someone else out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.