Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This thread is gas. I see she hasnt changed, the drama queen 😂😂😂😂😂

No you’re right, I remember that too. And i’m nearly sure are had a box up looking for lunch recommendations that time too 🙄
She did, she was going to Tullamore for a funeral and asked for veggie friendly places for lunch.

Reactions: 3
Baffles me how these ‘influencers’ can’t give their unwanted clothes with tags and all still on apparently to charity or people in need instead of looking for money all the time , especially Laura , selling them on and setting up a ‘shop’ like what type of tit is that. If the tags are still on my clothes I either wear them or send them to a charity. She is so greedy for money. That was obvious when she asked to be paid for her posts about a brand and when they said no she got extremely petty and wouldn’t put them on her stories or use them anymore. She comes across such a bitchy jealous and self centred person

Reactions: 24
Baffles me how these ‘influencers’ can’t give their unwanted clothes with tags and all still on apparently to charity or people in need instead of looking for money all the time , especially Laura , selling them on and setting up a ‘shop’ like what type of tit is that. If the tags are still on my clothes I either wear them or send them to a charity. She is so greedy for money. That was obvious when she asked to be paid for her posts about a brand and when they said no she got extremely petty and wouldn’t put them on her stories or use them anymore. She comes across such a bitchy jealous and self centred person
Laura is Mother Earth, until there's money to be made..

Someone said before on here, she's talking shite about carrying around her reusable fork and knife to cafes, but then driving around in a diesel Jetta? Mother Earth my hole - you live in Stepaside; a city car would do you love.

Reactions: 14
I was thinking this exact thing myself. All my unworn or unwanted clothes go to charity/my sister/friends I think might suit them better!

Reactions: 9
I was thinking this exact thing myself. All my unworn or unwanted clothes go to charity/my sister/friends I think might suit them better!
Yeah even give them to friends or family , makes absolutely no sense , she’s so greedy. And for someone who works nights how is she always online and doing hikes and tit 🤔

Reactions: 7
Goes on big rant about how she’s purposely not added affiliate links or reviewed any products because now is not the time to be trying to get money out of people and it’s morally wrong, shames other “influencers” that do and then opens up a shop to sell her clothes that she “found at the back of the wardrobe” and all mysteriously still have tags on. What a hypocrite

Reactions: 11
Goes on big rant about how she’s purposely not added affiliate links or reviewed any products because now is not the time to be trying to get money out of people and it’s morally wrong, shames other “influencers” that do and then opens up a shop to sell her clothes that she “found at the back of the wardrobe” and all mysteriously still have tags on. What a hypocrite
Must have been when she bought them to see how ‘squat proof’ they were... for our benefit ya know

Reactions: 8
And the fact that she bought most of them in Penneys so paid 3 tenths of duck all for them to begin with makes it even more scabby. Do a giveaway or donate them. I've sold things on Depop in the past, but it would never occur to me to put Penneys stuff on there as I wouldn't have the cheek. Some dope will buy them though no doubt 🙄

Reactions: 9
Why does somebody who claims to be into sustainability have so many unused gym clothes anyway, pure overconsumption. she's full of shite.

probably from that time she said she was gonna buy loads of leggings and check if they were squat proof on camera for absolutely no reason😂

Reactions: 8
Why does somebody who claims to be into sustainability have so many unused gym clothes anyway, pure overconsumption. she's full of shite.

probably from that time she said she was gonna buy loads of leggings and check if they were squat proof on camera for absolutely no reason😂
Stop sure, remember she was doin Youtube videos on this , called herself the Legging Goddess or Queen?? I called her out on that and said something like this, in the Comments, "ah are you havin a laugh, there's literally a bajillion in depth Gymshark Leggings reviews on here from Women who lift/Bodybuild (more than you)?" Literally notions, like she was doin sumthn New?? She got right snarky and called me Passive Aggressive, but like wtf? A Leggings Review from her like it was in huge demand and she was the first person with the idea!?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Hey everyone xx

Laura has her period so deffo not pregnant this month xxx

it came early, bless herxxx

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.