Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its gas how her personality swings between 'im a hot independant gal who goes with the flow' to 'i need a big stong man cos im a damsel in distress' 🙈😂

Reactions: 6
Going to unfollow this one. Can ye update me when she’s on her period again please, or when she’s farting after a bowl of kidney beans ? Very important info I don’t want to miss

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Going to unfollow this one. Can ye update me when she’s on her period again please, or when she’s farting after a bowl of kidney beans ? Very important info I don’t want to miss
Sure thing. Will let you know when shes ovulating too. Give you a shout too when she opens her fridge or car boot again.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Lol love them interacting now after Lauras out bust the other day... *awkward*

Reactions: 4
I think there are lots of reasons the brand had no interest but the fact that she only purchased it when it was on special offer and was quite clear she wouldn't buy it full price was a huge part of their decision. That and the fact she's an attention-seeking, emotionally immature head obvs.

Reactions: 14
HAH - not getting the fitness spon with Califa hurt her big time 🙈 you"re like every other woman in the gym, get over yourself

Reactions: 5
I ain't no prude, and I do drop the 'f-bomb' in spoken word .. but seeing it written is 🤔🤔🤔. In her last Insta post there, it appears no less than 3 times (once in the post and twice more in comment replies) ... I can't help but wince slightly and think "is that really necessary". Or is that part of being "cool and relevant"?! 🙄🧐🤨

Reactions: 5
Agreed re the sunglasses but i like her tan - im a redhead so that or maybe a little lighter is what i think looks good on me - i feel that people with lighter colourings look a bit ridiculous with ultra drak tans

Reactions: 3
There is something seriously wrong with someone who posts this on a social media forum and believes she’s “influencing” irish women. How any brand would consider her as a good ambassador to work with is beyond me. She’s vulgar and crude and not a modern independent woman. She reminds me of one of the girls who would rather say something crude so she’ll be remembered for different when in fact everyone is really doing the awkward smiling emoji face or eye roll. 😬 🙄it seems she loves the controversy of her opinions, the more diverse the better.
Why would that bother her when she has her moon cup that she raves about?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Can you tell Laura isn't getting paid by REN anymore? 🙄 She loves ASAP now. Looking for a sponsorship no doubt!

Reactions: 10
Lauras putting in some graft for a #collab with asap

Can you tell Laura isn't getting paid by REN anymore? 🙄 She loves ASAP now. Looking for a sponsorship no doubt!
Lol - we came to say the same thing at the exact same time!!😂😂

Reactions: 3
National Beauty distributes ASAP who also does Kevin Murphy . Laura went on a trip with Kevin Murphy before so she is probably hoping he will get her involved with that. its all a network, she only wants freebies even though before i am sure she was saying no to PR!!

Reactions: 4
National Beauty distributes ASAP who also does Kevin Murphy . Laura went on a trip with Kevin Murphy before so she is probably hoping he will get her involved with that. its all a network, she only wants freebies even though before i am sure she was saying no to PR!!
Ya she likes to play the martyr when it comes to PR. She's only gagging for some free skincare now she's been dropped by REN.

Reactions: 2
Ya she likes to play the martyr when it comes to PR. She's only gagging for some free skincare now she's been dropped by REN.
to be honest i think shes lost her appeal in the last 12 months, anything she recommends now i'd be instantly turned off it. i used to be a big fan too!

Reactions: 11
The bleeping sister is passenger in a car and has her feet up on the dash, that’s one of the most dangerous things you can do in a car.
Air bag won’t be any use to her if there was a crash..that tit boils my actual blood !

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.