Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seems like she makes digs at SOH constantly regarding diet and lifestyle, but I feel that Laura is the type of person to judge, but not within her own friend group.. too sly for that

Reactions: 3
Thank duck she's getting called out for that - I look forward to the tea chats tomorrow..she won't be able to help herself but comment, especially when her misappropriation sister is mentioned

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Well she records herself opening the fridge, the camera already set up in there. Others include.... phone in boot of car when she opens it, phone recording her hopping into bed and turning off the lights (she then would have to turn light back on and retrieve phone to stop recording), she has recorded herself waking up yawning!!!! And the worst is phone on the ground in the forest as she walks away from it into the distance, ah i think you dropped your phone hun!
Biggest twit on Instagram.
And the famous recording of herself reversing her car from a hotel car park and driving off only she forgot to edit out the bit where she stopped and got out to pick the phone up off the ground. This is beyond embarrassing, shes crackers

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Spot the difference!
(I guessed this was gonna happen, so took a screenshot a few days ago - 30th July. Took another one this morn).
Yeah cos Califia are going to be devo you removed a grid post Laura, especially after all the work you did with the brand. Oh no, wait... 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Like now if she raves about something instead of believing her i'll just be wondering if its some osrt of audition for a BA role! Back in the day i really trusted her reviews

Reactions: 13
There is something seriously wrong with someone who posts this on a social media forum and believes she’s “influencing” irish women. How any brand would consider her as a good ambassador to work with is beyond me. She’s vulgar and crude and not a modern independent woman. She reminds me of one of the girls who would rather say something crude so she’ll be remembered for different when in fact everyone is really doing the awkward smiling emoji face or eye roll. 😬 🙄it seems she loves the controversy of her opinions, the more diverse the better.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ I actually can’t get over the immature actions of Laura and her sister - just catching up on this thread . What the actual duck ? What kills me is Laura coming on trying to act all hot and mysterious and sexual and she comes across stupid !

Reactions: 9
Jesus Christ I actually can’t get over the immature actions of Laura and her sister - just catching up on this thread . What the actual duck ? What kills me is Laura coming on trying to act all hot and mysterious and sexual and she comes across stupid !
Which is probably why she's single, I don't know many lads who would sit through a date looking at yer one with the cardigan off one shoulder, the massive comb over, the glossy pout, the multi coloured 80s eye shadow and the all talk about herself. And herself. And herself. What a melt. She tries waaaaay too hard.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Agreed. Being cool is effortless for those who are... shes exhausted from trying!

Reactions: 7
There is something seriously wrong with someone who posts this on a social media forum and believes she’s “influencing” irish women. How any brand would consider her as a good ambassador to work with is beyond me. She’s vulgar and crude and not a modern independent woman. She reminds me of one of the girls who would rather say something crude so she’ll be remembered for different when in fact everyone is really doing the awkward smiling emoji face or eye roll. 😬 🙄it seems she loves the controversy of her opinions, the more diverse the better.
What she say?

What the actual duck??????

What she say?

What the actual duck?????? Just saw what she said, that's disgusting???
State of this 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Is there photoshopping going on in the fridge pic? Her jaw looks very angular or something?
She has said before that she edits her photos to remove blemishes etc so it’s possible.
Well she records herself opening the fridge, the camera already set up in there. Others include.... phone in boot of car when she opens it, phone recording her hopping into bed and turning off the lights (she then would have to turn light back on and retrieve phone to stop recording), she has recorded herself waking up yawning!!!! And the worst is phone on the ground in the forest as she walks away from it into the distance, ah i think you dropped your phone hun!
Biggest twit on Instagram.
Let’s not forget when she takes “candid” shots of her nude in bed. Or when someone died and she posted a b&w photo of her in bed looking sad

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.