Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she talks about her farts and shits like a 7 year old boy bragging that he pissed outside - also she’s known to go off on one at other brands & even 2 days ago she called out spotlight on being tit. Why she’s surprised is beyond me but that’s her, notions

• Haha
Reactions: 13
God she takes it so personally. Look, I wouldn’t pick her either. She promoted it for free for so long in the first place. Secondly, she shoves brands down people’s throats to the point where people don’t want to hear about them and it’s possible they’re aware of her over saturating it. Also, she comes on is honest about lots of things but doesn’t know when to reign it in. Constant talk of her cycle, sex, bowel movements etc isn’t woke or normalising these things.. it’s just her trying to be “that” person. She’s far to try hard for someone in their mid 30s.
Look, she reached out to them multiple times. They always said no. They sent her free product. Maybe these other influencers were a lot cheaper. No need to go all single white female on it.

Reactions: 12
Lock up your 🐇🐇🐇
God she takes it so personally. Look, I wouldn’t pick her either. She promoted it for free for so long in the first place. Secondly, she shoves brands down people’s throats to the point where people don’t want to hear about them and it’s possible they’re aware of her over saturating it. Also, she comes on is honest about lots of things but doesn’t know when to reign it in. Constant talk of her cycle, sex, bowel movements etc isn’t woke or normalising these things.. it’s just her trying to be “that” person. She’s far to try hard for someone in their mid 30s.
Look, she reached out to them multiple times. They always said no. They sent her free product. Maybe these other influencers were a lot cheaper. No need to go all single white female on it.
Lock up your 🐇🐇🐇s, Califia!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was catrice she was on about? She was always raving about all their products?? I doubt Califia would get any influencer to endorse their brand? Could be wrong tho I’m just having an ol guess

I thought it was catrice she was on about? She was always raving about all their products?? I doubt Califia would get any influencer to endorse their brand? Could be wrong tho I’m just having an ol guess
It's 100% coffee. She says it

Reactions: 6
Looks like REN is closing its irish website so it's why she got dropped. I saw it on their insta

Reactions: 2
She came across as a psycho in that rant. You didn't get the gig laura, get over it. One minute you are too cool to be a hun, next minute shes ranting she pitched for spon and didn't get it. Maybe ease off on the cringe vagina and sex references and reminders about how hot and irresistible men find you.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why would Califa start paying her now to promote their product, when she's been doing it for free for the guts of nearly a year?
Her followers were at saturation point about that coffee ages ago. Anyone who got onto it because of her is already buying it - there would be no gain for them now in having her as a BA.

She shouldn't have said anything on insta - can you imagine what PR companies must think if they see that rant? She'd be a complete liability as a client if they decided to end a collab.

Reactions: 10
Laura suddenly mentioning REN skincare again and confirming she is no longer a brand ambassador. They won't be asking her back either after yesterdays pettiness on her stories.

Reactions: 6
Laura suddenly mentioning REN skincare again and confirming she is no longer a brand ambassador. They won't be asking her back either after yesterdays pettiness on her stories.
I wonder why they havnt continued this relationship? She was a huge fan. But even last week she was looking for skin care recommendations. To me that's petty too.
Did anyone catch what her life changing news was?

Reactions: 4
I thought the sudden mention was definitely linked to her having seen this page! Tempted to try out that deal she mentioned today, her skin looks great in fairness

Reactions: 4
I thought the sudden mention was definitely linked to her having seen this page! Tempted to try out that deal she mentioned today, her skin looks great in fairness
I bought their hot cloth cleanser on her recommendation ages ago (back when she was sound) and I have to say, it is brilliant. Have repurchased so many times.

Reactions: 2
her rant about Califa was sooo unprofessional that would put off any future brand from working with her also. there could be many reasons they don't want to work with her. move on. be professional.

I am still so shocked by hilarys hair tbh. I actually can't believe she said it was appreciation. if she had done even the tiniest bit of research on cultural appropriation she would have read that idiots like her always claim "appreciation".

the point of appropriation is a black girl could be rejected at an interview for having that hairstyle or told it is messy or unprofessional in her job whereas for Hilary it's fine she won't be discriminated against because she's just a white girl having fun....
if she doesnt get that what an idiot...... especially at this point in time people are way more educated about this stuff there is no excuses... and they fact she acts all woke makes it more shocking.. only woke when it suits her I guess

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.