Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just because you're not in a station doesn't mean you're not "an active Guard". Laura was working in a station for years, not just two.
No she wasnt, I worked with her! She wasn't out she's always been inside after 2 years.

There are 'normal people like you or I' who do civilian office work alongside Gardai who are 'locked away'. They are still active guard.
😂😂 civilians are not active guards ! An active guard isnonenthats out and about taking calls and investigations. Otherwise they're a station tol or an office role. Fact!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Anyone else not really care about her exact role? Personally i'd take a desk based role over some of the things garda have to do!

In other news, looks like Hilarys had to book her own holiday, must have been a huge sickener 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
No she wasnt, I worked with her! She wasn't out she's always been inside after 2 years.

😂😂 civilians are not active guards ! An active guard isnonenthats out and about taking calls and investigations. Otherwise they're a station tol or an office role. Fact!
I didn't say that. I said that some civilians work alongside guards. (And doing a role that the Ordinary Joe would see as an investigative/guard type role.) A guard is an active guard until they retire. Whether their job is desk based or otherwise. I don't care to comment on this further as I'm bored of this and Laura, she has worked for longer than two years and was based in various stations.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
By the sounds of things, she took the office job and pay cut in order to push her online presence? That was my take on it, but again, everything with her is click-baity and misleading so who knows 🤗

Reactions: 3
This is a massive assumption but i wonder was she getting jeered at by some of the public when she was a real guard (before going into office) and that's why she's gone inside. Wouldn't blame her if that's the case. At least now she's a faceless guard.

Reactions: 1
This is a massive assumption but i wonder was she getting jeered at by some of the public when she was a real guard (before going into office) and that's why she's gone inside. Wouldn't blame her if that's the case. At least now she's a faceless guard.
In a way i can see how it would happen, but at the same time,i'd think a lot of the crowd who'd be getting arrested or that probably wouldnt be following a vegan/make up instagrammer?! I dunno, shes little known in conparison to a lot of these insta famous people so i just couldnt see it being as big an issue as it would be for the more well known peeps

Reactions: 4
can anyone tell me why the sister thinks it's ok to wear her hair that way? It's seriously bugging me. I mean the actual neck on her!!!

Reactions: 6
Im assuming she came off garda duties so she could continue doing social media as well. Like someone said here before you couldn't take her seriously as a garda when she talks about the crap she talks about on social media.... ovulating, periods, cheap naked nude photos. Thinking back now to a few months ago her on her bed with her massive comb over wearing a sexy black bra and a lumberjack shirt and the awful bed clothes it was really sad to see. Like someone out of a inner city Dublin brothel😥
Yess!!! U noticed the giant comb over too haha!!

That said photo seems to be gone off her page now though.
Im assuming she came off garda duties so she could continue doing social media as well. Like someone said here before you couldn't take her seriously as a garda when she talks about the crap she talks about on social media.... ovulating, periods, cheap naked nude photos. Thinking back now to a few months ago her on her bed with her massive comb over wearing a sexy black bra and a lumberjack shirt and the awful bed clothes it was really sad to see. Like someone out of a inner city Dublin brothel😥

I think its still there 🙈

See her morning coffee thoughts, what with the constant alluding to tough times?! Attention seeking is all it is

Reactions: 4
I think its still there 🙈

See her morning coffee thoughts, what with the constant alluding to tough times?! Attention seeking is all it is
I think everyone is going through hard times this year. 2020 has been bonkers and it's affected everyone. In fairness to Laura she's not trying to capitalise on it like sinead heg, muf, grace etc. with their wellness bullshit.
I also think its hard for anyone who has existed in their own bullshit bubble to have a public online thread about them which addresses probably the worst facets of their personalities. But if you put your business online and capitalise on it, people will pick it apart and comment. I think they're all reading things about themselves that they hate but can't argue with

Screams ‘ I didn’t get offered spotlight adds when every other hun did so I’m going to be wild and controversial’ - maybe if you didn’t eat so many bleeping plant sausages and kidney beans your teeth would clean easier babes - (*not against vegans, just this one)

Attachments

Reactions: 9
But didn't tag them 😂 how wild and controversial of you Laura, calling them out like that 🙄😴

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.