Laura's Views

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bleeping sister is passenger in a car and has her feet up on the dash, that’s one of the most dangerous things you can do in a car.
Air bag won’t be any use to her if there was a crash..that tit boils my actual blood !
I was just coming on to say that , she is a nurse and must know the horrific injuries that can come from this in the event of an accident . Like pure life changing injuries. Crazy crazy stuff . I used to really like following her but between the hair and this I am
Gonna have to unfollow

Reactions: 4
Hilary's fella looks like he wants to tell her to f**k off out of his face with the camera 🤣 she must be some pain in hole getting him to take shots of her having a smoothie.

Reactions: 2
It’s so bad?
I was just coming on to say that , she is a nurse and must know the horrific injuries that can come from this in the event of an accident . Like pure life changing injuries. Crazy crazy stuff . I used to really like following her but between the hair and this I am
Gonna have to unfollow
[/QUOTE
It’s so bad, the sad thing is it’s all for Instagram !
You would think the fella would tell her to cop on.

The bleeping sister is passenger in a car and has her feet up on the dash, that’s one of the most dangerous things you can do in a car.
Air bag won’t be any use to her if there was a crash..that tit boils my actual blood !
Where does the sister live? Does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
Laura flogged the arse out of REN but now they aren’t paying her she is auditioning for ASAP skincare 🙄 she has massively shown herself up as a fraud since the coffee debacle

Reactions: 6
Laura flogged the arse out of REN but now they aren’t paying her she is auditioning for ASAP skincare 🙄 she has massively shown herself up as a fraud since the coffee debacle
Yep, I agree. She’s lost all credibility as far as I’m concerned. Would always have taken her reviews as genuine but now it’s clear that it’s all some sort of audition for sponsorship!

Reactions: 8
Yep, I agree. She’s lost all credibility as far as I’m concerned. Would always have taken her reviews as genuine but now it’s clear that it’s all some sort of audition for sponsorship!
Everything is an audition with her. All the sexy stuff is a tragic audition for a man. Any man

Reactions: 11
Everything is an audition with her. All the sexy stuff is a tragic audition for a man. Any man
Absolutely, it’s pretty obvious all the “sexy” crap is for the benefit of any men watching her.
she goes on about being a strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man but her actions would suggest she’s desperate for any sliver of male attention she can get. Pathetic really.
ive also noticed shes showing off some PR, thought she was oh so different and requested her name be removed from all PR lists 🙄

Reactions: 11
Absolutely, it’s pretty obvious all the “sexy” crap is for the benefit of any men watching her.
she goes on about being a strong independent woman who doesn’t need a man but her actions would suggest she’s desperate for any sliver of male attention she can get. Pathetic really.
ive also noticed shes showing off some PR, thought she was oh so different and requested her name be removed from all PR lists 🙄
I’m starting to think she can’t keep track of her own lies at this stage

Reactions: 7
I’m starting to think she can’t keep track of her own lies at this stage
She can’t keep up with herself! I used to really like her back in the day and liked how she seemed to have a lot of integrity, not like the majority of other floggers, but now I just think she’s worse than most of them. At least the others are honest about who they are and what they stand for. I don’t think Laura even knows that about herself.

She can’t keep up with herself! I used to really like her back in the day and liked how she seemed to have a lot of integrity, not like the majority of other floggers, but now I just think she’s worse than most of them. At least the others are honest about who they are and what they stand for. I don’t think Laura even knows that about herself.
I agree im the same shes so up her own hole now its unreal.. used to love her content and reviews not its so boring and she is loving herself in camera... all on for confidence but its another level

Her sisters boyfriend looked allergic to her in the stories today while he was driving.. cringe! and I cant believe she had her feet up on the dashboard!!

Reactions: 5
Big shift in Laura's Instagram stories. Suddenly she's promoting low level goods. By low level I mean instagrammer products such as just Jordans shampoo and Sian Walton's exercise bands. Just wonder how this fits in with her sustainability ethos. It's all become very tacky very quickly! She's definitely on the mooch to up her endorsements profile. God help us it looks like she's trying to become one of those fitfam influencers aswell. Reeks of desperation!

Reactions: 12
Big shift in Laura's Instagram stories. Suddenly she's promoting low level goods. By low level I mean instagrammer products such as just Jordans shampoo and Sian Walton's exercise bands. Just wonder how this fits in with her sustainability ethos. It's all become very tacky very quickly! She's definitely on the mooch to up her endorsements profile. God help us it looks like she's trying to become one of those fitfam influencers aswell. Reeks of desperation!

Sian Walton's bands are alibaba knockoffs nothing special about them at all, they are white label trash with her name on it. Nothing in line with the vegan sustainable life.

She is only pedalling JJ shampoo because shes connected with ASAP skincare who she so desperately wants a brand ambassdor shop.

Laura is very transparent humping on band wagons to get a few free bits, she has forgotten about her sustainable ethos, which in my opinion would have been her USP, however she might not be getting the brand deals she wants. money talks at the end of day.

Reactions: 5
Wasnt she hinting something like that she was taking a pay cut at work a while back???

Remember she was on about saving money and that?

Maybe i picked it up wrong but i got the impression that she had reduced her hours or something

Wasnt she hinting something like that she was taking a pay cut at work a while back???

Remember she was on about saving money and that?

Maybe i picked it up wrong but i got the impression that she had reduced her hours or something
now you say it, she was but you never get the full story from her! she probably wanted to eat pray love in bali or something but Corona ruined that plan.

I remember her saying about the pay cut actually. Maybe it's like someone said here that she went to work in a control centre just taking calls. She may have stepped down as an actual Garda? The call centre staff only get about 10/11 quid an hour.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.