Laura's Views #5 Alert Alert, Laura is on her period but at least we know she’s not reproducing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She just referred to the dog as her daughter. That's really sad and screams projection.
I agree that its very stupid, but imo most dog owners are a bit deranged and think of them as their children.

My (very deranged) estranged sister refers to her dog as her firstborn, her actual childs sibling and writes cards from the dog

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Tbh if I lived in the middle of nowhere with only my dogs & my phone for company I’d be smoking too. Weed is natural, kinda fits with the hippy dippy vegan lifestyle (don’t come at me - I’m vegan, just not hippy dippy!).

Reactions: 5
I just think she tries so hard to make us all see how ‘happy’ she is and I don’t believe a word of it 🫠 not saying a partner is everyone’s cup of tea but I think she’s lonely

Reactions: 3
I think she seems really happy. A few years back she was screaming loneliness talking about sex daily & was all over the place. She’s come a long way & she seems like she’s in a really good place.

Reactions: 15
I think she seems really happy. A few years back she was screaming loneliness talking about sex daily & was all over the place. She’s come a long way & she seems like she’s in a really good place.
lol remember she used to be always going on about getting new batteries for her vibrator? 🙈 ya she seems less of a dose. Her sister has taken that crown because that girl is some waffeler

• Haha
Reactions: 13
lol remember she used to be always going on about getting new batteries for her vibrator? 🙈 ya she seems less of a dose. Her sister has taken that crown because that girl is some waffeler
Those days had me cringing so bad for her 😂😂😂 the sister adores herself

Reactions: 6
I think she’s smoking weed. No shame in it but it fucks with your head
No judgement if it did that for you, but not everyone who part-takes in smoking green, has that same reality!

I honestly think laura may be on the road to realising she's at peace with herself, hence her not so glam lifestyle anymore, but weed? she's far too uptight for it imo.

She went from never mentioning her father (yt days sc and every very early insta time too) and giving us the idea he was estranged to her and her siblings/mother, to showing us him and inviting him into her videos. It genuinely screams she's finally at peace with herself with something in her life. The purchase of her house near her mum (and dad) was good for her. She's still an annoying pleb, but def not as bad as she was.

Reactions: 16
Wonder should she be told about the dangers of the lash serum?

Reactions: 1
I thought she said before she didn't use it anymore cos they added an ingredient she didn't agree with? I'm very surprised to see her plugging it again

She looks like a total scruff all the time these days. A bit of grooming wouldn't go astray.

Reactions: 3
Is she taking the piss with that room makeover? It’s like nursing home 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is she taking the piss with that room makeover? It’s like nursing home 🫠
I cant understand the whole thing. It looks so awful. Sometimes its better to save us and get a good job done in the long run. Not cheap out and get a tit job. And also whos house is it? I wouldnt give anyone that kind of free reign!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cant understand the whole thing. It looks so awful. Sometimes its better to save us and get a good job done in the long run. Not cheap out and get a tit job. And also whos house is it? I wouldnt give anyone that kind of free reign!!
Is it not her own house? I’m not too sure as I didn’t have the sound on 😬Jesus Christ the table just screams woodlice 😐 honest to god it’s vile