Laura's Views #5 Alert Alert, Laura is on her period but at least we know she’s not reproducing

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t think we should be commenting about her weight especially if she’s on meds. The clothes didn’t do anything for her anyway

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Don’t think we should be commenting about her weight especially if she’s on meds. The clothes didn’t do anything for her anyway
I agree with you. And tbh I can sort of understand the way she dresses now, I have two dogs and I am constantly in leggings/trainers/baggy sweatshirts as everything gets destroyed around them! I'm probably too old now to give a tit though :oops::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God I got an awful shock when she popped up on my reels with that mortgage guy. I had followed her years ago but not seen in her in a long while.

She doesn't appear to be in a great place

Reactions: 1
God I got an awful shock when she popped up on my reels with that mortgage guy. I had followed her years ago but not seen in her in a long while.

She doesn't appear to be in a great place
I think the exact same, and anyone who claims to be so happy and at ease with everything in life is normally the complete opposite

Reactions: 1
She probably can't afford Lisa Zinc's salon prices as often as she used to. Lisa is a fantastic hairdresser but by jesus Zinc's prices are eye watering.

I went there a couple of years ago, got a colour, trim and olaplex treatment.... It cost me €280!! It's probably even more expensive now.
Well her latest upload confirms that she'll only do it if gifted

Reactions: 4
Laura might want to remind her sister to declare them as ads before she speaks about anyone else

Reactions: 8
She craves attention hence why she posts those things thinking it's..gaaaas

Id say she's smells... Same clothes, dodge deodorants

Reactions: 2
Is the fact she got a mortgage on a shithole in the middle of nowhere hwr entire personality now?

Reactions: 5
So nosey about money, asking people what they earn and she’d peel an orange in her pocket.
I gave up watching this one as it was like watching paint dry. From reading her thread she’s the same as ever, maybe a little less of a dose. Does she still take photos of randomly used condoms and puts them up on her stories?

• Sick
Reactions: 2
I gave up watching this one as it was like watching paint dry. From reading her thread she’s the same as ever, maybe a little less of a dose. Does she still take photos of randomly used condoms and puts them up on her stories?
Did she really do this re the condoms 🤢

Did she really do this re the condoms 🤢
She used to it all the time. There would also be an announcement every time she was getting her period, and there was never ending sex talk. Maybe she doesn’t do this anymore to be fair but she was a proper dose a couple of years 2-3 years ago.

• Sick
Reactions: 7