Laura's Views #4 Has her 46th period of 2021, stood up by a fella in the woods

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go off topic again to Baz but Laura is really boring lately and this has been on my mind for a while now. He's going to be 50 this year right. And he had a vasectomy recently. Does he really think he would be riding that many women of child bearing age at 50???????????????????????????????????

• Haha
Reactions: 9
On the topic of baz, have a look at a girl called aimeefairy .shes a homeless girl and she is all of a sudden in baz's house. You don't see him taking in a homeless 50yr old man or woman. No, he takes in a vulnerable attractive young girl!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
On the topic of baz, have a look at a girl called aimeefairy .shes a homeless girl and she is all of a sudden in baz's house. You don't see him taking in a homeless 50yr old man or woman. No, he takes in a vulnerable attractive young girl!
I saw that..what a CREEP🀒🀒🀒If she goes AWOL we know where to lookπŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I haven't seen him post about Aimee. They don't seem to be following each other either?

I haven't seen him post about Aimee. They don't seem to be following each other either?
He followers her but she doesn't follow him 🀨 I know he mentioned something about going on holidays soon so maybe he won't actually be there while she's staying there πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

Reactions: 2
WHAT 🀯 someone on another thread said she's a total scam artist and not homeless at all πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ Sinead curvy style thread maybe

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Bad vibes off that Aimee one.
Making the dig about using tan and the person who made the tan not helping her or shouting her out-pathetic

• Wow
Reactions: 8
STOPπŸ™ˆLooked on Sineads page see nothing..if anyone has more info on her please shareπŸ˜…πŸ‘€
I think it was on her last thread, not the current one. Or tit may be it was Shannen Joyce's thread as they were talking about go fund mes. I'll check and come back to you 🀣 sorry I'm on so many threads I can't remember

Ok @MrsGyllenhall check out from page 41 of Sinead curvy style last thread and there's loads of stuff about that girl. I had never heard of her before i seen her mentioned there so I've no idea if any of it is true but that's where you'll find the tea β˜•

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I think it was on her last thread, not the current one. Or tit may be it was Shannen Joyce's thread as they were talking about go fund mes. I'll check and come back to you 🀣 sorry I'm on so many threads I can't remember

Ok @MrsGyllenhall check out from page 41 of Sinead curvy style last thread and there's loads of stuff about that girl. I had never heard of her before i seen her mentioned there so I've no idea if any of it is true but that's where you'll find the tea β˜•
Thank You SO much..going for a nose nowπŸ€£πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

• Heart
Reactions: 1
STOPπŸ™ˆLooked on Sineads page see nothing..if anyone has more info on her please shareπŸ˜…πŸ‘€
She's always going on about how she can't afford anywhere to rent, yet, she's posting all day yesterday about all her drinking plans for paddys day, drinking all week in pubs in Kilkee so she can afford it just doesn't want to pay it. Seems her priorities are messed up, or she just wants a house for free.

• Wow
She really really tries all and every possible way to fish for compliments and talk about herself. It's always always about her. And she's just an embarrassment.

Reactions: 5
Someone please please take the phone off her
She so edgy and cool πŸ™„ why would she put up such a stupid question box? Is it because she told us all 40000000 times she doesn’t want kids? duck off laura.

Reactions: 6
She really really tries all and every possible way to fish for compliments and talk about herself. It's always always about her. And she's just an embarrassment.
Sure she even said last night β€œI am the centre of my own universe” she is way to self involved with herself

Reactions: 2
What a weird question to ask. Even the most non maternal or non paternal people in the world would manage to keep a couple of kids safe and well for a few hours Jesus Christ they're small humans not bombs πŸ™„πŸ˜‚ what does she think would happen to them

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Tattlers, she has given up her Garda job and is opening a crèche ... Question box is part of her market research!!!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.