Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m done with the skipping thing now. . I had issues with my foot there a while ago, I’m a regular runner, healthy and active, not overweight and I ended up with plantar fasciitis in my foot from excessive training during lockdown. The doctor told me she is just seen newbies to exercises coming in with pains and aches all because they just took up a sport one day without any proper advice! So I can just see Hilary will get an injury soon and it will scupper her plans. She seems to have from zero to skipping/walking, overweight to healthy eating all of a sudden. Her joints will be in bits!! thankfully I’ve never had any major injuries but like I said I’m a regular runner and I suffered injuries in lockdown so Hilary is just a skipping injury waiting! 🤷🏻‍♀️ Also I’d say laura is just sitting in her apartment fuming. . She can’t bare the attention on anyone else other than her. Surely we’re sue another explicit sexy photo! Cmon Laura!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Also I’d say laura is just sitting in her apartment fuming. . She can’t bare the attention on anyone else other than her. Surely we’re sue another explicit sexy photo! Cmon Laura!! 😂
Sissy is even stealing all the attention in laura’s thread - we are defo due a reminder that she sleeps naked, or a nip slip soon

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Hilary is starting to look more like Michael Jackson. Don’t know if it’s the make up or what

• Haha
Reactions: 8
No no no. Why is Hilary crying about her boobs on Instagram in a bra? Hahaha I am embarrassed for her.
I’ve been to Belle Femme and they are brilliant, wouldn’t buy my bras anywhere else for around 3 years now. But they never reduced me to tears 😂
Also I hope Hilary introduced Laura to these decent bras

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why is Hilary constantly harping on about her big boobs. They look like normal boobs to me
And then goes skipping BRALESS!!!!! COME off the stage Hilary hun, if your tits were that big and bothersome you wouldn't run down a flight of stairs braless not to mind 5000 skips 🙄 I know they have shrunk over the weight loss but it can't have made that much of a difference that she can do high impact exercise with no bra on her

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Once again she’s doing something people do regularly!! Get bra fittings!! Jesus Christ I can’t cope with this. Did their mother not ever tell them the importance of Good bras?! What size is she now?! Did she actually say in between her insta blubbering?! A good fitting bra can reduce how big you look. . And yes skipping without a bra- good away to lose elasticity in her chest!! What an Inspirier! I see she had the correct way to skip post up her recently, she must have snooping on other skipping pages who promote correct skipping . . . What a coincidence!

Reactions: 10
Sissypants has almost 35k followers now..she will overtake Laura in next few weeks..what will Laura do..i feel a half naked pic coming on...🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
🚨 shes about to tell us a convoluted story about a “disaster date” 🥱🥱
Maybe she should start to look at herself and the fact that she is the common denominator amongst all these “disaster dates” 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
YOU DONT ALWAYS HAVE TO SHARE .??! This was her response to the “3”concerned people who asked her was she ok. 😂😂😂 she shares everything from wiping her arse to her fart smells but she is now telling us she isn’t sharing everything with us 😂😂 be honest laura ur jealous of Hilary so you’re coming back with some bull tit date story to drum up attention ! God I haven’t missed her at all!She has the same story since herself and the ex broke up - date disasters after another. is that Her only content?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 7
We all KNOW shes going to share the Disaster Date story..if it is even true🤣🙄So why bloody ask!!!!!!

Reactions: 6
She's probably going to tell us about the Airbnb and getting stood up, but make out it happened this week and not during restrictions.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
how does she clearly has love handles/extra weight around her hips in her shorts here but they are none existent in her bikini posts?! Not saying she’s editing but is it the angle of photos then?! Them shorts do nothing for her anyway and are stretched to death at the front but something doesn’t seem right 🤔🤔🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 7
No no no. Why is Hilary crying about her boobs on Instagram in a bra? Hahaha I am embarrassed for her.
I’ve been to Belle Femme and they are brilliant, wouldn’t buy my bras anywhere else for around 3 years now. But they never reduced me to tears 😂
Also I hope Hilary introduced Laura to these decent bras
Mortified for her. She's a drama queen and would make a great actress with that fake crying over the bra. Get a grip you dose. She absolutely adores herself, nearly as much as Laura loves herself. They sicken me, both of them. Full of tit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.