Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is probably nit picky but completely clearing the shelf sums up the type of person she is 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sitting here just waiting to see her massage montage. Because u know she's cool like that. In to get knots sorted but has to film the whole bloody thing and not actually be present or relax...
Oh yes! And a few sultry shots of her bare skin on her back 🥴 being the absolute DEVIANT that she is, she might even throw in a few sexual innuendos if we are lucky 🤞

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Shelf clearers on a good day are annoying, in a pandemic they’re arseholes. Especially with products that people with allergies or intolerance Le might rely on. I know there are other brands etc but you never know.
Plus this is a classic trick of Laura’s when she’s looking for a collab.

Reactions: 28
Shelf clearers on a good day are annoying, in a pandemic they’re arseholes. Especially with products that people with allergies or intolerance Le might rely on. I know there are other brands etc but you never know.
Plus this is a classic trick of Laura’s when she’s looking for a collab.
Exactly, you couldn't get a drop of Califa in the Sandyford area because she'd swipe as many as she could 😂 Maybe Laura, if you're encouraging people to try a product based on your opinion, let people have a chance to buy it?

Imagine the amount of money she spent on Califa products, and she never got a collab out of it 😂😭 All of those drinks are pretty expensive.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
It just occured to me that this doll is pushing 40😲 that blows my mind with the carry on

Reactions: 2
Shocked that Califa won't collaborate with a woman who talks about her periods, flatulence and body odour every 5 mins and puts her phone in the fridge to record a story. Where do they get off.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly, you couldn't get a drop of Califa in the Sandyford area because she'd swipe as many as she could 😂 Maybe Laura, if you're encouraging people to try a product based on your opinion, let people have a chance to buy it?

Imagine the amount of money she spent on Califa products, and she never got a collab out of it 😂😭 All of those drinks are pretty expensive.
I even remember her putting a story up saying she was “fuming” that the Califa was not on sale and she would have to pay full price for it. She’s been dying for ASAP skincare to collab with her for ages. She doesn’t seem to have any collabs with brands ever anymore. Can’t imagine why.

Reactions: 8
Wonder is it because she’s a guard she has a lot of the other influencers liking her stuff

Reactions: 1
How many skipping ropes does Hilary need?? And for someone who is so called into sustainability... She skips, we get it! So do I, but no one knows about it 😅😅

• Haha
Reactions: 6
How many skipping ropes does Hilary need?? And for someone who is so called into sustainability... She skips, we get it! So do I, but no one knows about it 😅😅
I swear if I see one more bandwagoner with the skipping rope out tagging the Younger Young I'll scream.
1. She didn't invent skipping. This is not some brand new exercise method she's created.
2. After her blatant ignorance with the braids last year, coupled with her attitude when people challenged her over what was clearly cultural appropriation, I hate seeing her getting praise of any description.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Would ya look at what I found 👀🔍 5days ago on Hilarys Facebook page. So Laura was there!?! Why did they keep that so quiet?? Cause Laura shouldn’t have been travelling outside her county.......again!!
The photoshopped arm on Hilary as well..christ above.

Nah, duck them now - there's family who can't attend funerals, weddings, see new born babies...but Laura has to be there for her photo op with the sister? There must be something going on with the gardai if she's able to do that. "Mind your own" kind of business.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.