Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going to go against the grain here...I have met Laura and she is really a lovely person. Her online persona is very different to real life and she's just a nice girl... actually very sound and down to earth. Not saying her online persona is bad but I am not sure she puts her true self or best foot forward.
Was this recently ?

Reactions: 4
Going to go against the grain here...I have met Laura and she is really a lovely person. Her online persona is very different to real life and she's just a nice girl... actually very sound and down to earth. Not saying her online persona is bad but I am not sure she puts her true self or best foot forward.
Really? I wonder why she is openly making herself look like a vain,narcissistic, desperate, needy, farting, belching sex starved weirdo online so? 👀 very strange carry on tbh

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
As a person who knows laura personally for years I would so so agree she is a nice person. I have said you can chat to her and have a bit of banter. But her thirst for online presence and acceptance far outweighs any common sense. She goes head first. duck anyones opinions. She is there for the rewards. You are great Laura. You are smoking. Everyone wants to f**k Laura. She is a pretty girl and her vulnerabilities when talking to her shine like a light. But she is not stupid and she pays a calculated game when online...always has an agenda .

Reactions: 9
As a person who knows laura personally for years I would so so agree she is a nice person. I have said you can chat to her and have a bit of banter. But her thirst for online presence and acceptance far outweighs any common sense. She goes head first. duck anyones opinions. She is there for the rewards. You are great Laura. You are smoking. Everyone wants to f**k Laura. She is a pretty girl and her vulnerabilities when talking to her shine like a light. But she is not stupid and she pays a calculated game when online...always has an agenda .
The way she carrys on online really makes her look like a head and no matter how attractive she is (matter of opinion) the way she acts takes away from that. If she had any one that cared about her they would pull her aside and tell her to drop the head act.. it’s not funny, clever or cool it’s rather embarrassing

Reactions: 15
Really? I wonder why she is openly making herself look like a vain,narcissistic, desperate, needy, farting, belching sex starved weirdo online so? 👀 very strange carry on tbh
Well each to their own🤷‍♀️ All I can say is that I was really pleasantly surprised tbh. She did something very nice for me to that always stuck with me so I think it was only right to stick up for her! Ive met a few 'influencers' in a past life and she was by far the nicest.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well each to their own🤷‍♀️ All I can say is that I was really pleasantly surprised tbh. She did something very nice for me to that always stuck with me so I think it was only right to stick up for her! Ive met a few 'influencers' in a past life and she was by far the nicest.
Well that is good to know that she’s not a total gowl, I guess 🤷🏼‍♀️🥳 just for the gram 🤷🏼‍♀️🥴🤣

The way she carrys on online really makes her look like a head and no matter how attractive she is (matter of opinion) the way she acts takes away from that. If she had any one that cared about her they would pull her aside and tell her to drop the head act.. it’s not funny, clever or cool it’s rather embarrassing
Really????attractive? The horrific hair flip and non stop talk off her periods and farts; I must have missed something here that makes her remotely attractive. Also included is her absolute narcissism... beautiful qualities in a person I must say.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I also know her in real life. Not a desirable person AT ALL..... and the girl that said she did something nice for her, you should probably delete your comment or she will know who you are. Because Laura is a one woman show 💁‍♀️ U must have something to offer 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I also know a lot of people who know Laura they say her online persona is her only persona! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I know a lot of people have her muted on Instagram because of the crap she puts up. . Just following her for the sake of it!!

Hahahaha do these “public figures” feel the need to have “online personas” 🙈 as if she is Margot Robbie or something 🤣🤣 that’s really really delusional and sad if true.. I’d hope to god that no self respecting woman ever feels the need to adopt an online personality of being a period talking, vain, narcissistic, farting, innuendo filled sexual deviant. I’m struggling to see what her target market is?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I swear I'm not at all suspicious that 2 new members have just come on to say she's a different person behind the scenes 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It doesn't really matter what she is like IRL anyway. Anyone can come on here to make up stuff about her IRL, if they wanted to. The point of Tattle is to discuss those who choose to share, and monetise from, their online selves. That we can see and verify. And online, Laura is an absolute gowl.

Reactions: 16
It doesn't really matter what she is like IRL anyway. Anyone can come on here to make up stuff about her IRL, if they wanted to. The point of Tattle is to discuss those who choose to share, and monetise from, their online selves. That we can see and verify. And online, Laura is an absolute gowl.
This is exactly it. She could the nicest person IRL who knows, but what the majority of us are going on is the content that she picks to put out there. And what Laura has been putting out is very odd for a women in her mid thirties.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I'd say Laura is worried Hilary is going to get more followers than her. Hilary's insta is really picking up. Laura's content used to be good but she offers nothing these days and hasn't even had a sponsored post in forever.

I'd say Laura is worried Hilary is going to get more followers than her. Hilary's insta is really picking up. Laura's content used to be good but she offers nothing these days and hasn't even had a sponsored post in forever.
I really like Hilary's content and her personality so I hope she does well. She deserves more followers than sissy pants

Reactions: 2
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.