Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure some women that has had breast cancer surgery would feel bit put out by Hilarys calendar title
Ah I don’t think she meant any offence..sometimes ppl in the public eye are slated for everything..I’m all for calling them out but this is a bit too far IMO

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Ah I don’t think she meant any offence..sometimes ppl in the public eye are slated for everything..I’m all for calling them out but this is a bit too far IMO
I agree with you. Having very large breasts can be very debilitating and if she wanted a reduction for those reasons there is nothing wrong with it.. to compare hilarys situation to breast cancer patient is bizarre

• Heart
Reactions: 28
It’s not the reducing her size I’m on about it’s what she has written on calendar. I’m sure she didn’t mean anything by the braids either but still doesn’t mean it’s not offensive to some

Reactions: 3
My mam had breast cancer and I had a breast reduction, she never once said anything about it - I feel like it’s a stretch too to be fair.

Reactions: 16
It’s not the reducing her size I’m on about it’s what she has written on calendar. I’m sure she didn’t mean anything by the braids either but still doesn’t mean it’s not offensive to some
She said that one of her work colleagues (I think) made the calendar for her

Reactions: 2
She’s grand looking but she tries whay too hard to be edgy and looks like an idiot... she can’t pull off the styles that she goes for.. see exhibit A,B,C,D,E below 🥴🥴
She has zero style. Those shoe boot things with the Spanx? I felt bad for her. 😭😭

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know it was mortifying!! You would think she would get some tips off “sissy pants” 🙄 Hilary as a nice sense of style

Here’s 2 more tragic looks from everybody’s favourite cool girl.......
Ah here - she set up her phone or whatever to take a pic of her with a camera in her hand?! Ffs 😂

Sexual connotation to EVERYTHING!!
But sure that's laura. Looking to talk about sex or 'blowies' at any opportunity . You do remember she is not like other girls and is one of the guys! Can't every remember her following sports etc but I'd say it's next.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.