Laura's Views #3 She’s not like other girls, she sleeps nude in a vain attempt to snare a dude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The posts about how people can't believe that she is a guard are ridiculous. Laura does not compromise her job and anyone who thinks that it does because she is showing off a bit of side boob needs to have a look at themselves.
New member... hi Laura 🙋‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The posts about how people can't believe that she is a guard are ridiculous. Laura does not compromise her job and anyone who thinks that it does because she is showing off a bit of side boob needs to have a look at themselves.
She totally does. She compromises herself also because there are no lengths people go to to find out about a member of the force at times. As a person employed same as her I could not go and do my job knowing the next person I met could slag me about my sex toys, lack of riding, know I was on my period or had seen my tits. That's just me tho and I feel our job carries a certain expectancy regarding how we live our lives and conducting ourself to a certain standard.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
She totally does. She compromises herself also because there are no lengths people go to to find out about a member of the force at times. As a person employed same as her I could not go and do my job knowing the next person I met could slag me about my sex toys, lack of riding, know I was on my period or had seen my tits. That's just me tho and I feel our job carries a certain expectancy regarding how we live our lives and conducting ourself to a certain standard.
Absolutely agree with all of this... being a guard would come with a certain code of conduct I would presume... imagine if a male Garda was carrying in like that? He would be deemed a bleeping deviant 🙈

Reactions: 17
Absolutely agree with all of this... being a guard would come with a certain code of conduct I would presume... imagine if a male Garda was carrying in like that? He would be deemed a bleeping deviant 🙈
Yes it does. Your right. That's why I can't understand how she gets away with her carry on

Reactions: 5
Hi new member aka Laura!! Someone is getting jealous this thread is commenting on Hillary more than her. Wait for the next sexually explicit post. . In 3, 2, 1. . .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yeah also if she were ever out of the control room and back with prisoners, suspects, etc they would have way too much info on her to use against her.
Prison officers and guards are advised to protect their personal lives at all costs so when dealing with criminals you don’t want them to know where you’re from, if you’re married, kids, where you go out etc. All info can be used, abused and manipulated against you. Not saying they can’t have SM pages or lives, it’s just about protecting your own life and sanity.

Reactions: 14
Sure isn’t the reason Lisa Jordan never shows her hubby because he’s a guard and she doesn’t want to compromise him?!

Reactions: 13
Yeah also if she were ever out of the control room and back with prisoners, suspects, etc they would have way too much info on her to use against her.
Prison officers and guards are advised to protect their personal lives at all costs so when dealing with criminals you don’t want them to know where you’re from, if you’re married, kids, where you go out etc. All info can be used, abused and manipulated against you. Not saying they can’t have SM pages or lives, it’s just about protecting your own life and sanity.
Yeah a lot of us have social media but we aren't foolish with it. Changed names etc and only friends with people we actually know. Always always a private page !! Even my family know not to post my kids on their pages because I don't know who views them... She is just a loose cannon

Reactions: 7
How is Laura able to meet up with her friend and not social distance? I’m just amazed that she’s an actual guard
Her friend in video is a doctor..but i dont see any harm in them out on beach together..people need to start living again!!

Reactions: 4
Her friend in video is a doctor..but i dont see any harm in them out on beach together..people need to start living again!!
I agree to some degree but it’s the example it sets for others. Some who might be missing their family and friends, lost loved ones, or who try really hard to follow the guidelines being repeated to us daily and day 2 of restrictions being lifted and you see a Garda and a doctor (being vaccinated does NOT mean you can’t pass on the virus) frolicking on a beach, sharing food, no social distancing etc. Like even for the photo or video or whatever at least pretend to be a good example

• Heart
Reactions: 8
But that's you! Maybe Laura doesn't care if her sex toys, tits and her proud are up for discussion at work!! I wouldn't like it. It still doesn't mean she can't be a guard and do her job!

But that's you! Maybe Laura doesn't care if her sex toys, tits and her proud are up for discussion at work!! I wouldn't like it. It still doesn't mean she can't be a guard and do her job!
That should say 'period' not proud. (Even though Laura is VERY proud of her periods)

Reactions: 1
I don’t care if they are the Pope and the Queen you are still not meant to be in close contact even if you are vaccinated. Doesn’t matter what profession they are in. If they do it really think posting it on social media isn’t the best idea. Maybe though there are different laws for Laura

Reactions: 3

That should say 'period' not proud. (Even though Laura is VERY proud of her periods)
U said she doesn't compromise her job. I've told u yes she does. Maybe she doesn't care but she is 100% compromising her job. She literally could never deal with a member of the public again because of her antics online and is now in an office. She totally compromised her position as an active member of the gardai

Reactions: 12
I don’t really think it’s fair to have a go at her for meeting a friend.. it is allowed since Monday and she is not the only one that has met a friend outdoors. People saying they haven’t seen their friends or family - you are allowed to travel within your county now and two people can meet outdoors so really no need to be complaining.

Reactions: 7
U said she doesn't compromise her job. I've told u yes she does. Maybe she doesn't care but she is 100% compromising her job. She literally could never deal with a member of the public again because of her antics online and is now in an office. She totally compromised her position as an active member of the gardai
Isn’t she only temporarily in the office?

Reactions: 1
I don’t really think it’s fair to have a go at her for meeting a friend.. it is allowed since Monday and she is not the only one that has met a friend outdoors. People saying they haven’t seen their friends or family - you are allowed to travel within your county now and two people can meet outdoors so really no need to be complaining.
For me i dont mind her meeting friends. Its the broadcoasting of it.

Especially seeing as its the friend who sabed that dog a million miles out of hee 5k that time and then wasnt there some sort of investigation into a 'wellness retreat' that had stayed open through level 5?

The optics are bad and if she was as clever as she thought she would she'd be doing these bits under the radar

Reactions: 4
You can meet them yes but you still are supposed to be at a distance from the other person not handing food and touching. They are both in jobs where they meet a lot of people so bigger risks of catching it. This isn’t Laura’s first time doing it either

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.