Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just clicked into Hilarys stories there. In fairness she hasn’t left the stairs in weeks by the look of it! But her smile?! Does anyone remember the stories ( I can’t remember if she put it up) where it showed how to make your smile line longer? If you get a finely tipped pin and by putting tiny black marks on the side of ur mouth, you elude you have a longer and bigger smile? I can’t help thinking she’s doing it in her all photos because when you look back on her photos it’s not as defined - in this photo you can see where the natural lips and mouth end - then it’s an added onto! Does anyone remember that story about the marker? Maybe it wasn’t her but she’s definitely using it!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I just clicked into Hilarys stories there. In fairness she hasn’t left the stairs in weeks by the look of it! But her smile?! Does anyone remember the stories ( I can’t remember if she put it up) where it showed how to make your smile line longer? If you get a finely tipped pin and by putting tiny black marks on the side of ur mouth, you elude you have a longer and bigger smile? I can’t help thinking she’s doing it in her all photos because when you look back on her photos it’s not as defined - in this photo you can see where the natural lips and mouth end - then it’s an added onto! Does anyone remember that story about the marker? Maybe it wasn’t her but she’s definitely using it!
I always think her smile looks like the joker from Batman 🤷🏻‍♀️
if she’s making it look like that on purpose she needs to stop 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Laura asking people to tell her secrets now, who the duck is going to tell her their secrets?! No doubt there’ll be one from a ‘follower’ 🤥 saying they regret having kids or something in that vein.

Reactions: 3
Laura asking people to tell her secrets now, who the duck is going to tell her their secrets?! No doubt there’ll be one from a ‘follower’ 🤥 saying they regret having kids or something in that vein.
Sure it will be all About dirty little sex secrets - because you know, Laura is totally cool with sex!! Again like the numerous men who sent her anon messages - whatever happened that pol?! I thought she was going to tell us some life changing points from it?!!

Reactions: 9
Oh yes, the poll where she only wanted heterosexual male followers to reply? That’s not very woke of our very wokey, liberal Laura!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Did ye see another blogger is also using iglow and put up a before and after of her bare lashes and you can clearly see a difference! She’s a better advertisement than Laura anyway! Lauras attitude oh you can’t see my lash growth without mascara/ then clearly ur lashes aren’t growing Laura! Check out irishtripletmammy for a proper and more honest advertisement and review.

Reactions: 10
Barry the creepy friends story today - please look @bazwahkeane this guy is the guy Laura travelled Bali with 🤢

Reactions: 2
Some girl ‘apparently’ anonymously sent him her knickers & a card saying she follows him on insta & fancies him, wishes she was his coffee slice & that she wanted to know if he was single - he’s just being so creepy about it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Some girl ‘apparently’ anonymously sent him her knickers & a card saying she follows him on insta & fancies him, wishes she was his coffee slice & that she wanted to know if he was single - he’s just being so creepy about it
Urgh - any gal feeling that way about him is in trouble!!! 🤢🤢 send help!!

Reactions: 1
Why moan about Apple products...everyone knows they’re ridiculously expensive! So don’t buy an apple laptop there are plenty that don’t cost 3000 and have USB ports
Such a bleeping first world problem whingebag

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
How’d she know where to send it?

Reactions: 7
Why moan about Apple products...everyone knows they’re ridiculously expensive! So don’t buy an apple laptop there are plenty that don’t cost 3000 and have USB ports
Who spends 3k on a laptop without researching and making sure it has what you want??

This is something that gets my absolute goat,another humble brag for sure! But why I have no idea? EVERYBODY knows buying technology that used their own versions of bloody ports and adaptors is absolutely the worst!! In the past there have been many attempts at this in other devices and it literally killed the success of that device. So people who buy Apple and complain about this ur like , don't give them your money you tool?? Stop , I swear!!!

Reactions: 8
Barry the creepy friends story today - please look @bazwahkeane this guy is the guy Laura travelled Bali with 🤢
I actually cringed watching that!! The thirst with him is so bad!! He tries to come across just as woke as Laura and what gets on my goats is he all about the polygamy life - that's if the gods made it available to him! He is so taken by some creepy mail that any attention at all for him would do!! Image the bullshit that went on amongst that gang in Bali

I actually cringed watching that!! The thirst with him is so bad!! He tries to come across just as woke as Laura and what gets on my goats is he all about the polygamy life - that's if the gods made it available to him! He is so taken by some creepy mail that any attention at all for him would do!! Image the bullshit that went on amongst that gang in Bali
Such a cringey video 🙈 Do we reckon Laura sent it ? Definently something she would do for the lolz

Reactions: 3
The bleeping side eye to herself as she records herself doing the monotonous as usual. She is beyond a narcissist and her personality is something to be studied!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.