Laura's Views #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Notice she wasn’t raving about REN in her YouTube video also.. since she no longer works for them...
Yes!!!! That hot cloth cleanser was the best thing since sliced bread she went on so much about it and then in the video was meh about it

Reactions: 3
Yes!!!! That hot cloth cleanser was the best thing since sliced bread she went on so much about it and then in the video was meh about it
I fell for her REN rec's before I started to dislike her let me tell you, the Aldi hot cloth cleansers are no different to the REN ones. Perhaps I'm lucky enough to just have good skin, but do I reeeeeally think that's the case?...no.

She has a lot of bot followers from what I can see. Accounts with no posts, 1 or 2 followers and then follows 500 pages. None of pictures attached to the profiles and random names. I can’t see how she is popular enough to get 40k followers. I’m in the same job as her and only have 14 mutual friends with her so alot of colleagues don’t even bother with her and alot of them admit to have her muted because shes off the wall. so I can’t see how she appeals to any audience to be honest. I don’t follow her but snoop on her page every so often and it’s still as annoying. I think seeing the viewers numbers on her YouTube videos and Instagram likes and comments on her pages is a true indication of how really how popular she is. If she isn’t breaking 10000 views on her YouTube how does she have 40k real life followers then?

Reactions: 6
She has a lot of bot followers from what I can see. Accounts with no posts, 1 or 2 followers and then follows 500 pages. None of pictures attached to the profiles and random names. I can’t see how she is popular enough to get 40k followers. I’m in the same job as her and only have 14 mutual friends with her so alot of colleagues don’t even bother with her and alot of them admit to have her muted because shes off the wall. so I can’t see how she appeals to any audience to be honest. I don’t follow her but snoop on her page every so often and it’s still as annoying. I think seeing the viewers numbers on her YouTube videos and Instagram likes and comments on her pages is a true indication of how really how popular she is. If she isn’t breaking 10000 views on her YouTube how does she have 40k real life followers then?
I take it she hasn't quit the guards then? She obviously is out of work though? Hardly off sick if she's showing herself up tiknock every day?

Reactions: 1
I take it she hasn't quit the guards then? She obviously is out of work though? Hardly off sick if she's showing herself up tiknock every day?
She said last week she still works full time - wasn’t she always on night shift though?

What’s with the lip liner? I’ve seen a few people doing this and it reminds me of a toddler colouring outside the lines. It’s ridiculous.
Over lining is really common, they all do it. I think it looks ridiculous and obvious tbh. Laura doesnt need it either 🤷‍♀️

She’s going for the vagina on the face look. Sure isn’t she only gorgeous like a lovely pale sexy opinionated ovulating Garda.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.