laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads did ye see living as Nicole has had her page suspended by Instagram because she shared a fake lv bag!
---

I don’t see any weight loss for someone running so much
Yes, but I don’t understand how others didn’t have their pages suspended when they shared it in the past too

Reactions: 2
You'd think for someone from a seemingly wealthy background with all the trappings that she wouldn't need to be flogging muck. Perhaps she doesn't get enough of an allowance from the hubby.

Reactions: 3
Lads did ye see living as Nicole has had her page suspended by Instagram because she shared a fake lv bag!
---

I don’t see any weight loss for someone running so much
To be fair her hips and waist were the biggest part of her so that's where she lost it. I remember being suprised when I seen her in person because u only see top half all the time

Reactions: 3
The PJs open to the belly button. Like my god she has a teenage son and another nearly teenage son, if she goes about the house like that, LAURA PLEASE STOP it's so inappropriate. I assume she just drops a button or three or four for the gram to be sexy. But it gives the impression that's the way she goes on at home and I'm fairly certain her sons don't want to see her boobs hanging out when they are chilling watching TV at night.

Reactions: 4
The PJs open to the belly button. Like my god she has a teenage son and another nearly teenage son, if she goes about the house like that, LAURA PLEASE STOP it's so inappropriate. I assume she just drops a button or three or four for the gram to be sexy. But it gives the impression that's the way she goes on at home and I'm fairly certain her sons don't want to see her boobs hanging out when they are chilling watching TV at night.
And she's talking to, I assume, women, so why? Idiot.

Reactions: 1
Talking about her dead dog with her naval gazing pj's on. Oh Laura 🤣🤣🤣
I don't follow her anymore but click into her page occasionally. I saw last night that her dog had died and genuinely felt sorry for her, we've all been there. But my sympathy ended with the pj's open to the belly button. Why does she do that? You don't look sexy Laura, you look downright daft🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Jez are these influencers so thick that not able to Google or ring restaurants and ask questions.No they come on the beg looking for breakfast platters morning of wedding

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She always comes on for a little genuine and sincere chat but never fails to end up doin a hard sell on 5 or 6 things each time.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Relaxed vibes not wedding vibes . By the looks of things she is doing her own makeup also packing her make up a few days ago for her wedding day
---
Last flash of the tits before she says I do and her oy delighted with herself no need to raise her top jst to fold it up she knew well what she was doing
Screenshot_20231020_001950_Instagram.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.