laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does bridal make up, obvs not in the current shite but... Since I've followed her I've only ever seen her do bridal make up or else her own but I assume she did normal makeup at some point. She got her name out there for doing insane body art on her face and neck, and also for giving real and honest make up reviews and giving dupes to expensive makeup... However like them all got sucked into the insta industry and is now probably the worst for doing adverts out of anyone I follow! Such a shame!!!

Reactions: 4
Sorry bringing this up from so long ago. Moved to uk a good while ago now but still keep up to date with Irish "celebs" 🤣
Interesting, always thought she was from Cong. Presume it's to pretend she's posh with Ashford Castle in Cong 🤣🤣
Nothing wrong with where she lives but Cong would be a more desirable address.

The pear soap ! Shes on about it forever ! Then her box of tit comes out and its the b perfect stuff shes raving about ! I never ever ever seen her use until she was trying to pedal it ! And don't get me started about the mirror ! She never used it before and shes used it once that I've seen after ! Shes adose im years following her even did her courses but the mature skin one was the last straw ! Biggest waste of money !

Reactions: 1
I'm very close to unfollowing myself. And I was such a big fan of hers! Totally sold her soul to advertising any tat she can get her hands on

Reactions: 1
Who wants to watch ash do her make up? Nope not me. I wish she would take a breath and speak slower ! 😂😂

Did anyone see laurabmua latest giveaway wit sweetking and iphone 12 the winner was phillygreed 2 followers and lik following 25 or something she had to tag 3 friends yet only has 2 followers looked so dodge to me

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see laurabmua latest giveaway wit sweetking and iphone 12 the winner was phillygreed 2 followers and lik following 25 or something she had to tag 3 friends yet only has 2 followers looked so dodge to me
This was a brilliant spot! Just looking on Aoibhe Devlins page and she did the same give away and the person who won says "user not found" when you click on them and comments have been limited on the post 😳😳

This was a brilliant spot! Just looking on Aoibhe Devlins page and she did the same give away and the person who won says "user not found" when you click on them and comments have been limited on the post 😳😳
So who’s to blame here? Laura and aoibhe or sweet king?

Sweet King also did a competition on their page which seems to be the only legitimate winner of the iPhone 12!must've bought one, sent the box to Aoibhe, got her to post it to Laura for the photos and just had one winner! Absolute snaaaaaakes!!!!! If someone asked me to rig a competition I would say no and out the fucker!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.