laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The make up lessons with the eye on the eye. What the actual? She reposted a pic a day or two ago, I thought she was taking the piss but she was praising it. It was horrendous 😂 like a child had done it 🤣🤣🤣
Was it an eye or was it supposed to be a heart for valentines? It’s nice that she’s supporting the efforts of those lining her pockets.

She is sadly just one big ad now. When was the last time she did some of the amazing chest art which got her noticed? I agree that all she flogs is tat. I adore make up and got a gift of some OMG stuff and was not impressed at all by it, especially for the price point it’s at. But she would sell her granny,

Reactions: 1
Was it an eye or was it supposed to be a heart for valentines? It’s nice that she’s supporting the efforts of those lining her pockets.

She is sadly just one big ad now. When was the last time she did some of the amazing chest art which got her noticed? I agree that all she flogs is tat. I adore make up and got a gift of some OMG stuff and was not impressed at all by it, especially for the price point it’s at. But she would sell her granny,
😂😂😂😂😂😂🤣 Oh Jesus. That's even worse 🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Anyone know what happened with Laura's TV stint last year?? Cant Remember what show, maybe Morning Ireland??
She did one show, said she was too sick for the next appearance, so didn't go & never mentioned it again... Unless, I missed it??
I have to say I used to really like her, but anything shes peddling now I refuse to buy, as its not genuine, it's all about the Dollaaaaar!! 🙄
I thought it was today show but open to correction, Charlene has that regular gig now. Laura has a reputation as unreliable and has left people down. There was a charity event Charlene Flanagan had to cover at last minute.

Reactions: 2
I've heard that before about Laura, that she is unreliable. Did you see her story asking for bridal MUAs because some of the dates, I assume of rescheduled weddings, don't work for her. I do wonder... Is she using that as an excuse to not have to do it seeing as she "doesn't need it" anymore coz she is making so much from advertising? I hope she doesn't forget her roots! Insta huns will come and go but people will always need a MUA and she is (was?) good at it

Reactions: 5
I've heard that before about Laura, that she is unreliable. Did you see her story asking for bridal MUAs because some of the dates, I assume of rescheduled weddings, don't work for her. I do wonder... Is she using that as an excuse to not have to do it seeing as she "doesn't need it" anymore coz she is making so much from advertising? I hope she doesn't forget her roots! Insta huns will come and go but people will always need a MUA and she is (was?) good at it
I bet so. I thought the other day when she mentioned brides she prob didnt want to do them anymore.

She’s pissing money from her eyeballs!! Going for an older hubby with Mula coming in by the new time she doesn’t need to work. That’s what she meant when she said Ash “came along when she needed him most”..she needed him to provide a good income while she minded the kids. Notice how she never mentions the boys..all you hear is “say hi to the gals Ruby” 🙄

I always wondered how she got away with wearing white when she wears tan and make up. Safe to say she doesnt get away with it cos that jumper is covered all round the edge

I always wondered how she got away with wearing white when she wears tan and make up. Safe to say she doesnt get away with it cos that jumper is covered all round the edge
It looks filthy. But yes, easy to see how. I hardly ever wear white when wearing a full face.

What is the story with the tops split to her belt.... Does she prance around the house like that of a Tuesday... 🤔

Jesus she looks terrible hate hate hate the raunchy beachwear tops. She's getting worse.

• Heart
She says she lives in Cong but she doesn’t. Another village all together. Sh has let down people including an advertised charity event where someone else had to step in. She never acknowledged it, just disappeared off social media for a few days.
Sorry bringing this up from so long ago. Moved to uk a good while ago now but still keep up to date with Irish "celebs" 🤣
Interesting, always thought she was from Cong. Presume it's to pretend she's posh with Ashford Castle in Cong 🤣🤣

Does she work or is she just a “full time influencer”

very envious of her figure!!! She’s a bit more relatable body wise than the likes of Rosie Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.