laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont know if the iphone had anythin to do with sweetking in the comp all laura said was picking the winner for the iphone12 and an entire sweetking colloection n thanked nathan just for sweetking stuff maybe im wrong but lik no one else seems to have said anythin so they wont be investigated or anythin

I dont know if the iphone had anythin to do with sweetking in the comp all laura said was picking the winner for the iphone12 and an entire sweetking colloection n thanked nathan just for sweetking stuff maybe im wrong but lik no one else seems to have said anythin so they wont be investigated or anythin
I’ve sent a complaint to the asai

Reactions: 2
I’ve sent a complaint to the asai
Thats good i didn know what to do and i really felt something wasnt right tho 2 followers yet need to tag 3 friends for the comp how can dat alone be allowed even i have never commented here before but i didnt know where else to report it

It’s all to do with sweet king. They gained thousands of new followers between Laura B and Aoibhe D comps. The phone & €€ & sweets were all from them. But the 2 girls would have been in the know it was rigged. I’m sending a complaint too & writing to the tabloids .

It’s all to do with sweet king. They gained thousands of new followers between Laura B and Aoibhe D comps. The phone & €€ & sweets were all from them. But the 2 girls would have been in the know it was rigged. I’m sending a complaint too & writing to the tabloids .
Ok i wasnt sure i dont follow either them bloggers really and was literally by chance i seen lauras storie the other night where she did the comp but there is something i find very false and was the reason i clicked to see who winner was and i was like what and then i taught surely they wudn b that silly but it was playing on my mind too much so had to say it somewhere

Reactions: 1
I loved her when she first started but I just looked at her pic on her grid.
She 100 percent looks like a traveller.
I’m not knocking traveller women, they have their sense of style and make up etc and each to their own.
I’m a professional working woman. It’s not the look I’m going for.
Dont come at me.... I’m not criticising how traveller women dress or do their hair or make up, but it’s not a look I want to emulate.
they’d probably think what I wear is boring and staid.... guess that’s what makes life so interesting

Reactions: 6
"I'm so happy to team up with Sweet King to bring you this crazy giveaway" and then she listed the iphone as a prize so sounds like Sweet King was involved. And Aoibhe Devlin and the Sweet King page both had the exact same competition

Would yas not just message laura and ask her how the guy was able to win when he only had 2 followers and u needed to tag 3 friends ? B interesting to see her reply.

Flogging cheap sweets and facilitating rigged competitions for iPhones on Instagram. What a time to be alive. Her kids must be so proud of their mother’s achievements in life😬

Reactions: 4
Really . I thought she mostly answered people. Shes become like the rest then who just block when challenged !
Oh no she will block. I got blocked for saying I felt insta was saturated with make up ‘courses’ and asked her why was hers different and instead of giving me a sales pitch to entice me, she blocked me !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her entire story today was showing all the free tit she got from pr companies..literally one thing after another..it’s so distasteful

Has anyone asked her for an explanation on the competition winner? Surely the least she could do is come on and address it.
She has changed so so much and gets away with so much she should be held accountable like other instagrammers.

Hold on til I come on with my BS story about some poor unfortunate paying for my course but not included.... But really I'm just trying to show off my Range in the background.... But not too close, so it's not obvious 😛.... Go away u spoon, and take ur free PR tack with ya

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.