laurab_mua

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am I think the phrase here is ‘clearance sale before we move warehouse’ - not a bleeping special collection by Laura B! In fact, I’ve never seen her use that palette and I’ve seen her use dozens!!!! What an absolute bleeping LOL she is Brendans sales assistant to clear the shite that isn’t selling before the move.blood sweat and tears 😭 🤣
the mirror thrown in made me laugh. And the tan all over her hands. 🙈 Its really not a great selection to be honest . All a bit crap

Reactions: 2
Jesus what is she wearing it's like a really badly made swimsuit. We're in lockdown she looks like a fool dolled up to the nines. Put on some clothes woman.

Reactions: 1
I’d kinda like to know how many of her collab boxes were available to sell out 👀
Are we talking 50 or 5000?!

Someone correct me if I wrong but didn't Laura announce after the Belfast fiasco she was stepping down as a Brand Ambassador for Bperfect as she couldn't be associated with a brand like that, it just didn't sit right with us all in the middle of a pandemic???? Or did I dream it?
No she stayed firmly on the fence during it all

That topknot/messy bun right on top of her head doesn’t suit her at all. All I can see is huge earlobes. Sorry to be mean but I can’t unsee them now after noticing them once 😭🙈🙈🙈

Anyone know what happened with Laura's TV stint last year?? Cant Remember what show, maybe Morning Ireland??
She did one show, said she was too sick for the next appearance, so didn't go & never mentioned it again... Unless, I missed it??
I have to say I used to really like her, but anything shes peddling now I refuse to buy, as its not genuine, it's all about the Dollaaaaar!! 🙄

Reactions: 5
Anyone know what happened with Laura's TV stint last year?? Cant Remember what show, maybe Morning Ireland??
She did one show, said she was too sick for the next appearance, so didn't go & never mentioned it again... Unless, I missed it??
I have to say I used to really like her, but anything shes peddling now I refuse to buy, as its not genuine, it's all about the Dollaaaaar!! 🙄
The tacky jewellery is just the worst and that new cheapy makeup line looks like dirt

Reactions: 6
The make up lessons with the eye on the eye. What the actual? She reposted a pic a day or two ago, I thought she was taking the piss but she was praising it. It was horrendous 😂 like a child had done it 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
I totally agree! I really liked her but she is just an advertisement now! Does she put up any stories anymore thst aren't advertising? Long gone are the days she'd give an honest review. Can't trust anything she says anymore. They all get sucked into it in the end, don't they!

Reactions: 8
I totally agree! I really liked her but she is just an advertisement now! Does she put up any stories anymore thst aren't advertising? Long gone are the days she'd give an honest review. Can't trust anything she says anymore. They all get sucked into it in the end, don't they!
I agree too. I wish she would go back to just doing every day make up with a few tips and a couple of items she likes. This now is just QVC but tackier

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.