Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Been looking for this thread…. Why do they make Evelyn hug every waitress?! I find it weird! One or two is cute but EVERY SINGLE ONE?!

It’s weird

Reactions: 5
It’s so weird haha like 50% of their holiday photos must be of random
Waiters and waitresses 😂

Reactions: 2
Laura is such a hypocrite in that she has been sharing stuff about Sarah Everade’s kidnapp and murder and this morning about how not all police offices should be tarred with the same brush…yet her HUSBAND was struck off for inappropriate comments and touching of two young girls!

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Laura is such a hypocrite in that she has been sharing stuff about Sarah Everade’s kidnapp and murder and this morning about how not all police offices should be tarred with the same brush…yet her HUSBAND was struck off for inappropriate comments and touching of two young girls!
Ha I was thinking the exact same thing when I saw her stories. Definitely hits a nerve with her!!

Reactions: 4
bleeping hell they're despicable people

I came here to say the exact same thing!! How awkward! In fact if she hadn’t have shared it we probably could have forgotten all about it for a bit longer!

Reactions: 5
Omg! I never knew this! They would have been engaged or married at this time too surely?

Oh I wish somebody would call her out on this. What a VILE creature he is. How can you stay with somebody and have children with them knowing this? She has absolutely no standards at all. How vile.

I’m sure when this was discussed before we figured out he proposed in between committing the offence and then being sacked. Presumably to try and keep her.

She’s such a sad act contuining to worship the ground he walks out and making out he’s a god. Remember her saying she’d never love her child as much as she loves him.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I’m sure when this was discussed before we figured out he proposed in between committing the offence and then being sacked. Presumably to try and keep her.

She’s such a sad act contuining to worship the ground he walks out and making out he’s a god. Remember her saying she’d never love her child as much as she loves him.
Yeah, I commented here that I was horrified when she said that, and that was before I knew he was a big sleaze! I don’t know why she seems to have him on such a pedestal, from what I see she has much more going for her than him? She’s better looking (not that looks matter really, just an observation that he’s not exactly god’s gift) and she has a decent career whereas he got the sack for his shady behaviour. All very strange!

Reactions: 3
Omg! I never knew this! They would have been engaged or married at this time too surely?
I think his hearing was weeks before they got married if I’ve got the dates right. I honestly don’t know what she sees in him…and to have kids with him! 🤯

Reactions: 3
No just her personal chef.

He works for Virgin media

I don’t pay too much notice to her posts to be fair haha. She definitely talks him up to being more than he is!

I think his hearing was weeks before they got married if I’ve got the dates right. I honestly don’t know what she sees in him…and to have kids with him! 🤯

I’m guessing he fed her a story about it being mostly the other guy, it’s exaggerated, it was his mate that wanted to stay etc etc. I hope his daughters are never put in the position he put and allowed his friend to put the poor young women in. No wonder she spends so long talking him up all the time - trying to convince herself he actually is a trustworthy reliable guy

Reactions: 6
Been looking for this thread…. Why do they make Evelyn hug every waitress?! I find it weird! One or two is cute but EVERY SINGLE ONE?!

It’s weird
For someone who allegedly works in safe guarding she is a tit show of a parent. From her lack of anything baby safety in her house such as a stair gate or fire guard, to her letting god knows who bug her daughters to her husband PC Perve......