Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Regardless of whether she hits the weight or height limits she isn't even 3 yet so I can't believe that M&P would advise either. All it does is highlight that they are sales people and not car safety experts.

I really hope she doesn't come to any harm. And to think Laura works in safeguarding.... she can't even keep her own bleeping kids safe let alone anyone else

Reactions: 3
She’s closed the comments on the car seat picture - if that doesn’t show that she knows what she’s done is wrong, then nothing will. Why stop the comments if you know you’re right??!!

Reactions: 2
Has she been paid to promote the vaccine? Can’t quite understand her ‘Ad’ in her post… 🤷‍♀️ Are they now paying ‘influencers’ to promote being vaccinated?

• Wow
Who’s paying her to do ads anyway, i’lll never forget the iconic ad it was the shittest Instagram ad I’ve ever seen lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s just been to pick Ada up from settling in session…do the nursery really put children in the baskets to sleep? I am so confused by what I’ve just seen.

Reactions: 1
She’s just been to pick Ada up from settling in session…do the nursery really put children in the baskets to sleep? I am so confused by what I’ve just seen.
Im so glad someone’s mentioned this. I am super confused.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else finding it strange how many strangers they are letting hug their children while away on holiday?!!!! What happened to stranger danger

Reactions: 5
Anyone else finding it strange how many strangers they are letting hug their children while away on holiday?!!!! What happened to stranger danger
Couldn’t find this thread the other day but yes. Also, how many pictures of all of them do we need on holiday?!?

Reactions: 2
Why does Queen E have to befriend every waitress? Surely once or twice is enough - I know they’re friendly and love kids abroad but it’s all a bit contrived for me.