Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ really šŸ™„šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø I mean I see the same caption and transformations phone 2-3 times a week she repeats herself weekly!! But why would you put it in the daily mail šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I find it super weird that she hasnā€™t even made reference at all today to being in the DM... šŸ¤”

EDIT: Iā€™m sure she was in Closererer mag a while ago and posted it EVERYWHERE.

Reactions: 2
The whole story/timeline seems wrong!
Yeah it definitely is! Theyā€™ve got the ages/names of the kids completely wrong. Sounds like someone from the daily mail has cobbled together a story without even talking to her. She hasnā€™t shared it on her insta has she?

For someone that is in the Police there is an awful lot of personal information out there about her and her family.

Reactions: 13
The daily mail just lifts pictures directly from people's Instagram. Don't ask for permission. She is so boring

Reactions: 1
Couldn't eye roll about this enough.
She posts the same pictures about 3 times a week.
We get it you lost loads of weight. You're amazing. You run. You took just weeks to get back to target after your youngest.
You post inspirational quotes about it happening if you want it enough and to do it for your children who will be proud of you.

We get it. However we are in be middle of a global pandemic. Not everyone who wants it enough can do it right now due to having many other things to deal with.

The daily fail. You must be so proud

Reactions: 13
She seems to forget how she didnā€™t do it the first time round though when she is gloating and showing off underwear shots hashtagging normalising postpartum bodies.... I donā€™t recall her posting underwear shots when she put on 7 stone to normalise postpartum bodies

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Anyone else feel the little girl is becoming a bit of a performer for ā€˜the gramā€™? Lots of the clips look like sheā€™s waiting for some sort of instruction being told to do certain things...

Reactions: 8
Not a lot going on tbf. She hasnā€™t posted for a few days.
Still does her motivation Mondays, transformation Tuesdays, flashback Fridays and everything in between with the same pictures!
Still doing SW and eating the same stuff over and over.

• Haha
How are 800 people still liking the same photo that's been used over and over again. Absolute snoresville

Reactions: 7
Whilst no one can deny that sheā€™s done well on Slimming World - her whole life revolves around it and that is unhealthy in my opinion. She eats the same things day in, day out - the only thing that changes is the evening meals. Sheā€™s always banging on about on plan/off plan and treat days and whatnot. Itā€™s no way to live. Slimming world has worked for a lot of people, I get that, but for some itā€™s a really unhealthy obsession.

ā€œI finally made it into the SW magazine - Mum, Dad - Iā€™ve made it in lifeā€. Sad really.

Reactions: 7
I cant believe she has put Evelyn into a high backed booster šŸ™„ regardless of whether she is tall/heavy enough, harnesses are way better for kids that age along with rear facing.

I cant believe she has put Evelyn into a high backed booster šŸ™„ regardless of whether she is tall/heavy enough, harnesses are way better for kids that age along with rear facing.
She only seems to be replying to the positive comments as well. My
Little one is older, taller and heavier than Evelyn and can still use the harness option on hers for the foreseeable future.

I donā€™t believe mamas and papas said it was ok for her too. I think sheā€™s just done it and said that to avoid flack. No way should she be in that type of car seat

Reactions: 1