Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry to go all mumsnet but is her 3 year old daughter in a car seat without a 5 point harness?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to go all mumsnet but is her 3 year old daughter in a car seat without a 5 point harness?
Sorry to defend her on this one but it’s actually based on height/weight of the child rather than age, most 5 point harnesses max out at 18kg (like the joie 360 spin) so it’s then recommended you get a high backed booster with the standard seatbelt. My daughter is about a month older than E and a similar build and she’s been in the same sort of seat for a couple of months as she reached 18kg, I did a lot of research and it’s what was advised best to do.

Reactions: 3
Sorry to defend her on this one but it’s actually based on height/weight of the child rather than age, most 5 point harnesses max out at 18kg (like the joie 360 spin) so it’s then recommended you get a high backed booster with the standard seatbelt. My daughter is about a month older than E and a similar build and she’s been in the same sort of seat for a couple of months as she reached 18kg, I did a lot of research and it’s what was advised best to do.
Ah ok fair enough. My daughter is only 2 so a long way off that yet so I wasn't sure. She just seemed young to be in a HBB.
I know there are car seats that go up to 25kg rear facing, just surprised she hasn't got Queen E in one.

Age is also a factor. It is 5 times safer to keep a child rear facings until at least 4 years old, ideally for as long as possible. If a child is a lower percentile then an 18kg seat would last until 4 years old however a large number of children would need a extended rear facing seat which lasts up to 25kg to keep them safest. A childs bone density development is linked to their age not their weight or height.

Ah ok fair enough. My daughter is only 2 so a long way off that yet so I wasn't sure. She just seemed young to be in a HBB.
I know there are car seats that go up to 25kg rear facing, just surprised she hasn't got Queen E in one.
Yes there are extended rear facing seats up to 25kg and these would be the safest for your little one. My little one is 17 months and just gone into her erf seat from the infant carrier as she is a higher percentile. I recommend the axkid minikid if you need one :)

Pretty sure at the time several people tried to message her to say that E was too little for the seat as the seatbelt was cutting in to her neck and she blocked them 🙈😭

Emily and rich always reshare each others stories. Did anybody see the other day when he shared the baked Camembert and he was dipping the bread into it. His fingers looked really grotty, made me want to vom.

Have you seen the video this morning PC Rich as posted, dancing with the kids... quick look from Super Mum to make sure the camera is rolling before her Mum of the Year display

Have you seen the video this morning PC Rich as posted, dancing with the kids... quick look from Super Mum to make sure the camera is rolling before her Mum of the Year display
Just watched it, what a poser and how fake. It’s all for the gram, bet she just ignores those kids most of the time at home if she’s not at work or out running 🙄 And when she’s at home I bet she’s weighing out lettuce leaves. I wonder if PC perv is still her “number one” before her girls? 🤮 Weirdos.