Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched it, what a poser and how fake. It’s all for the gram, bet she just ignores those kids most of the time at home if she’s not at work or out running 🙄 And when she’s at home I bet she’s weighing out lettuce leaves. I wonder if PC perv is still her “number one” before her girls? 🤮 Weirdos.
Almost as fake as her Snapchat filtered profile picture 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Am I the only one who finds it inappropriate to say “when you’re only 4 and manage to pull a 9 year old”

Also, date night consisted of a meal with the family where they didn’t sit next to their husbands 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Am I the only one who finds it inappropriate to say “when you’re only 4 and manage to pull a 9 year old”
Nope. I hate crap like this. 'Oh what a heartbreaker' when a child is 9 months old. Or if 2 kids of the opposite sex are friends the whole oh boyfriend/girlfriend nonsense.

Lets stop sexualising kids!!!

Reactions: 7
I just think it’s all a bit unnecessary to be honest. Also a 4 year old “pulling” a 9 year old. You won’t be happy when 12 year old Queen E comes home with a 17 year old!

Reactions: 4
Probably one of the most boring women on the planet.

She’s in her 30’s but looks like a middle aged woman and dresses like Miss Honey with absolutely zero style. The most exciting thing in her life is going for a bottomless brunch with the girls on a Saturday and then two weeks abroad with her pervy hubby (she’s definitely the sort of person to refer to their husband as hubby). She’s just so BLAND!!! Even her children are always dressed boring and bland.

A bottomless brunch that she needs carrying home from every single time because she half starves herself to stay slim. She's so stuck in the 00's.

The sort of person who loves prosecco because that’s the done thing but she probably doesn’t even really like it.

I’ll still never get over her saying she’ll always love her husband more than her kids (or words to that effect) because without him she’d have nothing. She’s bleeping pathetic.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Oh god reading this thread thinking how much I love a bottomless brunch, a holiday abroad and don't mind a prosecco. tit. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ll still never get over her saying she’ll always love her husband more than her kids (or words to that effect) because without him she’d have nothing. She’s bleeping pathetic.
She also once posted a weight loss quote about losing weight to make your kids proud or some bullshit then kicked off people called her out on it and said she was doing it so they were proud of their mum.
She's a dick

She also once posted a weight loss quote about losing weight to make your kids proud or some bullshit then kicked off people called her out on it and said she was doing it so they were proud of their mum.
She's a dick
Would be much better off teaching your kids that bodies come in all shapes and sizes and that your weight/how you look is the least interesting thing about you.

Half of these instagrammers are living in the 90s I swear.

Reactions: 4
Am I the only person who walks through the airport without making my husband and children walk in front of me so I can take a picture from behind? It’s all so contrived and fake!

Is she just going to Instagram story every move they make on holiday? Go enjoy your bloody holiday, you've gone away with your family. We get it.
We don't need to see every second of it