Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Post this morning is odd. Asking her family if she suits her jeans - and the way she and her Dad refer to each other as babes?? Is it just me or is that a little bit strange! X

Reactions: 8
I haven’t made my mind up about her yet. I think she seems nice enough and her girls are adorable but the same transformation Tuesdays are a bit tiresome. She looks great now but she would also look great if she was half a stone or a stone heavier. But after reading all about her husband on this thread I suppose it makes sense why she’s so determined to be a particular number on the scales 😳😳

Reactions: 2
I haven’t made my mind up about her yet. I think she seems nice enough and her girls are adorable but the same transformation Tuesdays are a bit tiresome. She looks great now but she would also look great if she was half a stone or a stone heavier. But after reading all about her husband on this thread I suppose it makes sense why she’s so determined to be a particular number on the scales 😳😳
Absolutely the transformation Tuesdays and face to face Fridays are so boring now, we get it! The same meals on repeat are very dull too 😴

Omg that account she has shared today is as bleeping disordered as she is.... starting SW just before she gave birth so it looks like she has lost more weight. bleeping deluded idiots all of them.

Omg that account she has shared today is as bleeping disordered as she is.... starting SW just before she gave birth so it looks like she has lost more weight. bleeping deluded idiots all of them.

I'm genuinely shocked. So disordered and attention needy. I honestly can't believe anyone would want to diet and lose weight just for the gram..... Sorry to 'be healthy' two weeks pre birth. She's actually the worst one I've seen.

Reactions: 1
Omg I’ve searched so many times for an actual thread in Mrs Fairhurst the account Laura shared today!
Her other account is so annoying too! It’s all my husband this, self care that, oops another parcel! She makes me want to vomit! I think I’ll actually unfollow!
Completely agree about the eating habits too! Very disordered! She’s only 4/5 weeks postpartum. She walks for miles EVERY day and is now using the home gym! And on Tuesdays she batch cooks at the ceack of dawn! Give yourself a break woman!

• Heart
She’s stuck back in the 2018’s when the slimming accounts all used to do transformation Tuesday, face to face Friday, motivation Monday, syn free Sunday, wank off my perv of a husband Wednesday. It’s boring now

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Oh my god. She’s got herself in the daily fail! Why would she want her underwear shots in national news!

9BA454E5-5BB5-4D63-8326-B2549C60FB44.png

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Absolutely not having that she is only 34!! Genuinely looks like she could be my mum or a very older sister and I’m 31. She dresses and looks SO old but maybe that’s because she’s so boring.

• Haha
Reactions: 4