Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I seen that strange picture I also thought (1) what a weird picture to put on for any pweirdo to take pleasure from and also (2) it also came across a little creepy that he admitted his daughter wanted to stand in the corner of the room with her back to him to change out of her underwear whilst he merrily took pictures intended for the Internet...

Reactions: 2
When I seen that strange picture I also thought (1) what a weird picture to put on for any pweirdo to take pleasure from and also (2) it also came across a little creepy that he admitted his daughter wanted to stand in the corner of the room with her back to him to change out of her underwear whilst he merrily took pictures intended for the Internet...
I hate him he makes my skin crawl. I actually messaged him and said why wouldn’t you just send it privately. It wasn’t even remotely funny?!

Reactions: 1
I massively rolled my eyes.... not telling the whole truth there is she?! I can imagine her being a right jealous pyscho

Did anyone see this 😂😂
I did. I also saw one where she said they had Xmas dinner at rich’s parents. Yet Xmas day photos showed them at her parents with her sister and co.... I count that as more than 2 other households she mixed with on Xmas day?!

I did. I also saw one where she said they had Xmas dinner at rich’s parents. Yet Xmas day photos showed them at her parents with her sister and co.... I count that as more than 2 other households she mixed with on Xmas day?!
As she’s got a baby under 1, she’s allowed to bubble with say, her parents and become one household. So if she’s met them with her sister that’s one other, then gone to his parents which is the other one. I think that’s right?!?

Came here to screenshot this 😆😆😆 laughed my arse off. What a weirdo that she believes her own lies..I was so tempted to ask her a question related to Pc Pervs

Did he reply?
No he didn’t but the picture got removed as I think a few people had reported it... he’s gross

I feel oversensitive saying this, but as someone who has been ttc for 2 years, seeing someone moan about a children's toy really hurts.
I would love all the children's toys scattered around my house 😫😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
So Asda have sent her a load of gifted baby stuff... which she definitely doesn’t need. Bit tone deaf at the moment with people struggling to feed their kids. Would be nice if she donated it

Reactions: 4
I unfollowed a while ago. Let me guess - still having the same old meals ( Richs spag bol, tagliatelle, seabass, spicentice shite) every week and generally being an uptight control freak?!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I unfollowed a while ago. Let me guess - still having the same old meals ( Richs spag bol, tagliatelle, seabass, spicentice shite) every week and generally being an uptight control freak?!
You forgot carbonara with a kick and chicken hash 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Basically yes, I’ve had to unfollow them both. So dull

Reactions: 3
Anyone noticed how she has no child safety measures in place in her home such as a fireguard or stair gates? She's that hell bent on having a child free looking house at the cost of safety. This is someone that has gone on and on about recurrrn miscarriages and has been blessed with 2 kids yet can't let go. Selfish mare

• Wow
I came looking for this thread because I swear she just reposts the same photos over and over again. Those comparison pics of her in black underwear at the beginning, target and then pregnant...didn’t she post that a few weeks ago with the exact same caption? I don’t understand why you’d want to repost the same stuff over and over. She seems like such a bore.
I’ve had a quick read of the last couple of pages...this thread seems quite the eye-opener! Can’t wait to read it all from page 1 when I have time.

Reactions: 5
The fact that she uses a picture after she has just given birth as a before picture is hilarious too.

I unfollowed a while ago and occasionally have a look and she is literally the biggest bore on Instagram. We get it. You lost weight to keep your perv of a husband happy 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9