Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you put on insta you left your baby with their 3 year old sister and imply they had picked the baby up and moved her?

And the”hun” after every sentence? No need!

Reactions: 3
He thinks he's above the law - it's a pity getting sacked from the police force didn't teach him a lesson!

• Wow
Reactions: 9
First time commenting on this thread... normally on the fopps one

her post she did last night about being honest and finding it hard I get all that but she said that the oldest daughter has been at grandparents and nursery. Now I don’t have an issue with the nursery element they are open still during this lockdown and you pay in advance so yes still use what you have paid for. HOWEVER why is she still going to grandparents for childcare. Laura isn’t at work so it’s not like they can use the we use grandparents for childcare while we work etc.

my parents and my ex’s parents would love to see my son... but we are in a lockdown he goes to nursery full time and therefore they can’t see him until we are post this lockdown. Prior to that we were tier 2 so they haven’t seen him since September 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
First time commenting on this thread... normally on the fopps one

her post she did last night about being honest and finding it hard I get all that but she said that the oldest daughter has been at grandparents and nursery. Now I don’t have an issue with the nursery element they are open still during this lockdown and you pay in advance so yes still use what you have paid for. HOWEVER why is she still going to grandparents for childcare. Laura isn’t at work so it’s not like they can use the we use grandparents for childcare while we work etc.

my parents and my ex’s parents would love to see my son... but we are in a lockdown he goes to nursery full time and therefore they can’t see him until we are post this lockdown. Prior to that we were tier 2 so they haven’t seen him since September 🤷🏻‍♀️
I thought the same when I read it.

Reactions: 2
I had my Mum in tears yesterday because she misses my kids so much. But we've come this far so we are sticking it out. People like this make me so mad. What's even funnier is slimeball works from home and she's off out running etc during his lunch. Lives the life of Riley as far as I can see.

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same. I feel sympathy for anyone who is struggling but do not understand anyone who is willingly putting people at risk plus, technically breaking lockdown rules.

Really annoyed me...
I’ve been at home with a toddler on my own throughout the first and this lockdown. My husband works for the NHS so is working everyday full time.
I’m also pregnant and have been for the whole of this pandemic. Luckily my son goes to nursery 2 days a week so I get a little break but we are all missing company and our family.

she would not survive if fully on her own!! My mum used to have my son whilst I worked but I work from home now. She misses him and my in-laws miss him but we want to keep them all safe!!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The photo she put on her stories looks nothing like her ones she puts on her grid! Also side by sides of her babies at the same age! What’s she doing comparing who’s bigger 😂😂

Yep, defo. Loses weight every week - no wonder with exercising every day whilst the hubby works from home. Same meals on rotation too x

Reactions: 1
Her excessive exercising is worrying. She literally does nothing but feeds her baby 😆 the other one is at nursery and hilariously with the grandparents. You don't cook at all, out exercising whenever you like. It's almost like your life is a lie and you need to run away every 10 seconds.... I wonder what would make you feel like that "hun"

What the hell is wrong with these people?! Richdadwhopervs has posted a photo of their child taking their knickers off in the coroner of the room. Is it just me or is this inviting paedos to perv on their child. WHY THE HELL WHO YOU PUT THIS ON THE INTERNET

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
What the hell is wrong with these people?! Richdadwhopervs has posted a photo of their child taking their knickers off in the coroner of the room. Is it just me or is this inviting paedos to perv on their child. WHY THE HELL WHO YOU PUT THIS ON THE INTERNET
Totally inappropriate. What a weirdo!

• Heart