Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I’ve worked it out right, she lost 3 lbs this week and she’s 2.5lbs under target (her words on her story today) which means she gained half a pound last week. It’s half a pound for Christ sake, why didn’t she just be transparent last week and say that instead of just saying she was within target range. Yes you might be in range but people might find you more relatable if you showed the “bad” with the good.

Reactions: 5
Off to blackpool, a tier 3 area, with her kids. What a bleeping moron,
Couldn’t have put it better. They have no idea do they. Even using transport whilst they were there too.
And obviously you didn’t go anywhere if you didn’t take 400 pictures . . . Can’t they just enjoy anything?

Reactions: 4
This women gets more boring by the day, I thought slimming world Gem was a bore but this one takes the biscuit

Omg guys just enjoy your dinner, the kids, your days out (even during a pandemic) but jeez stop with all the boring photos. Just enjoy life ffs

Reactions: 3
One of the first things my HV asked me was whether I planned on using a Sleepyhead and proceeded to tell me the dangers, even when I said no! Three months in her own room too- think I’ll miss mine being right there to see to in the night. Got a few weeks before she grows out of the crib 🤞🏻 Xxx

Reactions: 1
Still follow her, not sure why 🤷‍♀️ only observation I ever see is that she is much more interested in baby #2 I think after number 1 she was so focused on her goal weight rather than her new baby🙄 obviously just my opinion.

Reactions: 2
One of the first things my HV asked me was whether I planned on using a Sleepyhead and proceeded to tell me the dangers, even when I said no! Three months in her own room too- think I’ll miss mine being right there to see to in the night. Got a few weeks before she grows out of the crib 🤞🏻 Xxx
Same! I have a sleepyhead for downstairs sleeping whilst I'm awake and sitting next to her. Health visitor spotted it and made sure I wasn't using it during the night. I wouldn't dream of it.

Can she get any more boring 🤦🏼‍♀️😴😴😴😴 shes like a broken record All shes bothered about is time hop comparison photos

Reactions: 1
Does anyone else think her stories tonight - perfect Saturday night with my number 1? Sounds a bit odd. For one she isn’t 15 and secondly my kids and my husband are my number one. I’d never describe one of them as first place? X

She’s a odd ball. Would she really pick her sleazy husband over her kids?!

Reactions: 5
She’s a odd ball. Would she really pick her sleazy husband over her kids?!
Yep, I’m sure when she was pregnant the first time round she said he would always be her priority or something like that, which I thought was weird even before I found out he was a total sleaze! And I cannot believe she would use a sleepyhead for night time. She’s just another one like Keeping Kate and SW Feebs who think that breastfeeding is the only thing that makes a good mum so as long as they’re breastfeeding they seem to totally disregard other aspects of parenting such as basic safety! (Anyone remember Kate dropping her kid or Feebs putting a bouncer/seat thing on top of a table? But hey the kids are breastfed so they’re all automatically perfect mums!) 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Well I’ll not slag off the parenting as my child slept in a sleepyhead and survived so each to their own on that front but she’s a total loon backing her pervy husband. I think she had major issues. Honestly unfollowing her was a relief, not seeing her sanctimonious bullshit everyday.

Why’s he pervy?
Just CBA with the perfect life, perfect house, perfect body rubbish. Photograph overload of the same old same old. Nothing seems spontaneous or fun!

Why’s he pervy?
Just CBA with the perfect life, perfect house, perfect body rubbish. Photograph overload of the same old same old. Nothing seems spontaneous or fun!
Read back in the thread. He got sacked from the police for being inappropriate with a woman! While they were engaged!

• Wow
Reactions: 2