Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dislike her even more now she said she doesn't really like stuffing or Yorkshire puddings!! Firstly if she really wasn't fussed then he wouldn't have put them on her plate and secondly who doesn't like Yorkshire puddings!!! Obviously so desperate to get off the pound from last week even though she knows it's from the antibiotics she's on! This one definitely has some sort of eating disorder.

Reactions: 6
Shes came across so smug in her stories today. Look how clever I am sorting the 2 kids in my own without rich the housekeeper

Reactions: 1
I’ve still not done washing up from two days ago- I’ve only got one and my husband’s at home 🤣 Can’t imagine worrying about getting it all done so I can post about it 😂

Reactions: 2
She really needs to get over herself! It's easy when Ada doesn't move so you can leave her while you tend to Evelyn!

Call me old fashioned but 7.30am nursery start for Evelyn is fair enough when you're working but why put yourself under pressure to have her there that early when you're off, just so you can be smug??

Reactions: 8
Another underwear pic just so everyone can tell her how amazing she looks 🙄

Reactions: 4
Oh look at me with my perfect body so soon after having a baby.
Oh look at me looking after my children on my own a d still managing to get the eldest to nursery at 7.30 even though I don't have to.
Why would you rush so early when you don't have to drop her at 7.30

Reactions: 5
She really needs to consider that she is going to pass on her bad relationship with food onto her girls. My bad relationship 100% stemmed from my mum always being on a diet!

don’t understand why she’s making a big thing about rich being away looking after 2 children when the eldest went to grandparents one day and nursery the next! Iv bought up all 4 of mine while my husband works away all week

Reactions: 5
She's probably in a panic as to what he's up to while he's away given his previous indiscretions!!

• Haha
Why doesn't she put Evelyn in nursery at a better time when she's on maternity leave then there's no rushing around etc

Around here you pay more to put them in before 8, couldn’t be chewed with paying more to get out of bed earlier with a newborn🤣

Oh wow she lost 5lbs...but barely are all week! She can't even be having 1200 cals a day looking at her food diary and she's breastfeeding. She must be so hungry and grouchy!

Has to remind everyone she only gained last week because the antibiotics. Net she's fuming she's not going to have 100% perfect weeks

She really does lead such a dull life. Same meals week in week out. The only treat is a single finger of twirl or a bloody ripple. What an absolute dullard. No wonder Richdadwhoperves was tapping up some pissed up girls!

• Haha
Crying at richdadwhoperves 😂

Also feel sorry for her sister who also has a weight loss insta and seems to be struggling with slow weigh loss lately

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ugh I can't believe Asda have gifted her nappies and toiletries. She's a Police Sergeant and richwhoperves has a good job. Bloody well hope she donates it to someone in need 🤬

She’s also been gifted some teeth whitening stuff. Let’s hope her ad for those isn’t as awful as her ad for Iconic make up😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Transformation Tuesday and face to face Friday.
Bore off.
It's all she's going to post now to show how skinny she is.

Reactions: 1