Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I found her story yesterday really odd the one of queen e having a danger nap. She felt she had to point out she hadn't been in her dressing down all day. So what if you had been. You still have a relatively newborn baby for goodness sake. Life doesn't always have to be perfect with you fully made up with your children in perfect clothes.
I am so glad I'm never going to be an Insta mum on days when my children were tiny and even now are the best

Reactions: 5
Just been reading her food diary and I honestly don't think she eats enough. Obviously I don't see her portion sizes but for someone who is exclusively breast feeding it just doesn't look like enough calories

Reactions: 2
Just been reading her food diary and I honestly don't think she eats enough. Obviously I don't see her portion sizes but for someone who is exclusively breast feeding it just doesn't look like enough calories
I was just going to say the same thing. When I was breast feeding I was RAVENOUS. It's no wonder she has lost a stone in 3 weeks. Totally unhealthy.

Those eyelashes are the most ridiculous things I’ve ever seen. They actually make her eyes close. It wouldn’t look so bad if she wore the amount of makeup needed to make them blend in a bit but she dresses like she’s 60 and has eyelashes of a 16 year old. Maybe Rich likes them actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sister competition time of who lost the most weight this week. 😆
😂😂😂 remember when her and keeping kate used to always be in competition. When they both announced their second pregnancies i thought oh god here we go again

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ugh as expected ott birthday post for PC Hall 😫. Hate the whole all I need bullshit because it's not all you need is it?

• Haha
I just cannot view her or PC Perve the same. I just laugh every time she posts an over the top I am having the best time ever in my perfect life. Its all too cringe. I actually now feel sorry for her rather than being annoyed as her weight issues are so related to her husband.

Reactions: 11
I just cannot view her or PC Perve the same. I just laugh every time she posts an over the top I am having the best time ever in my perfect life. Its all too cringe. I actually now feel sorry for her rather than being annoyed as her weight issues are so related to her husband.
Same!! Everytime I see his face now I’m just like - CREEP 😩

Reactions: 8
Her main concern about taking the antibiotics is that they cause “weight gain”...probably just bloating but being so obsessed about her weight she can’t deal with that!

Reactions: 4
Her main concern about taking the antibiotics is that they cause “weight gain”...probably just bloating but being so obsessed about her weight she can’t deal with that!
I thought the same how could a rational mind think you can put 5llb of fat on overnight 🤦🏽‍♀️

She's crazy. She's ill surely she can take a week off. Has to point out she has been 100% on plan doesn't she, can't be anything less than perfect.

Also not liking the 'I could feed a nursery' comment. She 'boasts' about breastfeeding in my opinion and it gets on my nerves.

Reactions: 7
I think she had a goal to lose all her baby weight gain in about 2 months or something crazy like that 🙄 Now that she may not she is going to be fuming!

Oh dear rich is in the dog house cos he's doing a Sunday roast and he's put chicken in the oven but forgot to turn it on

Reactions: 1
Oh dear rich is in the dog house cos he's doing a Sunday roast and he's put chicken in the oven but forgot to turn it on
She really is a brat, you could tell she was pissed off last night with Rich the housekeeper.
She needs to have a word with herself about obsessing over losing the weight & just enjoy her baby!

Think she was rather hangry with him 🙈 the pic of it being served I noticed it was on a board instead of a plate. I hate that in restaurants never mind doing it at home - how does the gravy not run off 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3