Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
eh I said I’d never move past it. I would of left him straightaway. Its the other poster who said they would of move past it. Weren’t me
I didn’t say I would either, I was shocked at the news lol

Anyways, not good for them!

Reactions: 1
I know some dodgy coppers that got away with desk duties or were able to “resign” but sacked is a different level
Based on information we have I would akin it to cheating in my book - quite happy to get married and have kids

but remember ladies no one will ever replace Rich..

• Haha
Reactions: 3
He is a bit older than her isn't he.... seems like he has always had an eye for the younger woman regardless whether they are married or he is abusing a position of trust....

I am honestly gobsmacked that she still married him

He's got a slimy, sleezy thing about him. She's just as bizarre. Who makes that much fuss about posting nearly naked children online.......

Reactions: 4
He is a bit older than her isn't he.... seems like he has always had an eye for the younger woman regardless whether they are married or he is abusing a position of trust....

I am honestly gobsmacked that she still married him
God I thought she was a fair bit older than him because she certainly looks it.

• Haha
I had to have a little look through her insta round the time it went public. She was on her super wedding diet and posting loads - at the time she posted that she was going through loads of stress but hoped it reflected on the scales! I’m so shocked but loving the ☕ 🤣

Those eyelashes look ridiculous on her
What I don’t get is she’s going on about how the local lockdown has been lifted and so has been able to get her lashes done but Mrs Perfect has clearly been flouting said lockdown by going to shopping centres, theme/toddler parks etc during that time...and she’s a police officer 🤔

Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is she’s going on about how the local lockdown has been lifted and so has been able to get her lashes done but Mrs Perfect has clearly been flouting said lockdown by going to shopping centres, theme/toddler parks etc during that time...and she’s a police officer 🤔
Exactly what I was thinking!!

Reactions: 2
She defo has her eyelashes done when she gave birth too! She thinks we’re as stupid as those lashes look!

Reactions: 5
How does everyone get to this topic? I can never find it without searching!

Reactions: 2
I don’t live too far from the area she lives in I’m glad I know where NOT to go if I ever want lashes 🙄

Reactions: 4
scroll to the bottom of the instagrammers forum, and there’s a list of small forums. This thread is in the “health instragrammers” bit 😊
Thanks!!!

Didn’t even know it existed. Think that’s a reason this thread is so quiet - not many people see it!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1