Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a disgrace of a woman. Completely in denial. She posted that the image reported was still on her main profile for people to go and see and make their own opinions but omitted that it was the cropped and reuploaded one. What a pair of weirdos. One has been sacked from the force and the other is half way there is she thinks she kind of tit show is acceptable. I really wouldn't rock the boat after the tea being spilled. I'm awaiting her visit over here and then loads of stories about it so she can cover herself and rich's pervy predator ways. How bad is that abuse of position and he has the cheek to even comment. This will come out as she will be crapping it now its here. She will do a few boohoo posts about privacy and the truth will be heard.all the usual i stood by my perve of a husband dribble

Reactions: 4
Right, I’m done with this woman and her husband. After this revelation, and her rant on stories, the whole shebang is just too tragic. Unfollow!

Reactions: 6
I wonder if asda know they’ve been working with someone sacked from the police for conduct.....

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Well numbnuts clearly missed the point didn’t he, sarcastic tit 🙄 asking Ada permission for changing her nappy, I mean really. It’s completely different to posting your daughter in a bath on SM for thousands to see.

TRIGGER WARNING - child abuse (please don't read if affected by these issues)

it wasn't that long ago that a picture of Amanda Leavesley's 6 month old baby was screen shot off her profile, edited to make the lips pouty and eyelashes added then uploaded to a paedophile website. The baby is fully clothed and laying on her tummy on the floor. Nothing untoward about the photo whatsoever. The comments from the men on the website implying what they would like to do to her were disgusting. What do Laura and all the other ones that upload half naked pictures of their kids think happens with their photos? Keep them private if you feel like you have to take photos of them half naked ffs!

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Sorry if this is old news. I’d been wondering how they’d met through work if Mrs H has never mentioned a career at Virgin. Could this be?

This must’ve caused some frosty conversations in the Hall household...
Wow what a scumbag! I always thought he came across quite effeminate but clearly he’s a sleaze. No one’s perfect and everyone has done things they regret but if I was her I wouldn’t want my life broadcast to thousands of people on Instagram when her husband has skeletons like this in his closet, especially as she’s still in the Police Force. Although if she came off Instagram how would she show thousands of strangers photos of her naked children or how thin she is? 🤣

Reactions: 8
Remember ages ago she said she wanted to lose weight cos she liked looking good for Rich. I thought that was an odd thing to say at the time. Obviously you do want to look nice for your partner but to actually state that publicly implies that maybe he didn’t like the way she looked before?! Maybe I’m reading into it but it struck me as weird!

Reactions: 6
She is a moron. Doesn't get the point at all. Wonder what her work would think of her not safe guarding her own children. Naughty Naughty rich. That's awful. What does he do for a job now

Reactions: 5
Remember ages ago she said she wanted to lose weight cos she liked looking good for Rich. I thought that was an odd thing to say at the time. Obviously you do want to look nice for your partner but to actually state that publicly implies that maybe he didn’t like the way she looked before?! Maybe I’m reading into it but it struck me as weird!
I remember that too! That’s so sad, my weight has gone up and down over the years and hands on heart I can say my husband loves me whatever my weight is.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can't watch her stories the same way now I know about Randy Rich 😧

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Id never be able to move past it. This is abusing a position of trust - it’s not just a simple duck up
Moved past it? How can you move past that your hubby to be was sacked because of abuse of power with young girls as a police man? Come on, police get away with ALOT. It has to be BAD and PROVEN for them to straight sack them both. No desk duties, no degrade of their roles just plain sacking!! His good pay, career progression, job stability and PENSION BOOM gone. How many times would you have to explain why he doesn't work for the police to your family and friends and new people? She says all the time how small of a place it is they live. Everyone will know. There's things you move past and there are things that are just not possible and this is one of them. I know you said you aren't justifying his behaviour but your comment raised an eyebrow and I just don't buy that you personally would honestly move on or feel anyone could.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They must have been talk of their small town at the time, no wonder she has to try and make out everything is fine and she is loving life all the time 😬

Moved past it? How can you move past that your hubby to be was sacked because of abuse of power with young girls as a police man? Come on, police get away with ALOT. It has to be BAD and PROVEN for them to straight sack them both. No desk duties, no degrade of their roles just plain sacking!! His good pay, career progression, job stability and PENSION BOOM gone. How many times would you have to explain why he doesn't work for the police to your family and friends and new people? She says all the time how small of a place it is they live. Everyone will know. There's things you move past and there are things that are just not possible and this is one of them. I know you said you aren't justifying his behaviour but your comment raised an eyebrow and I just don't buy that you personally would honestly move on or feel anyone could.
I can’t believe he still has it on his LinkedIn! 🤯

I looked back at her insta and I reckon it happened when they were engaged (there’s also photos from 2012 with her arms round Rich while wearing her old wedding rings!). Maybe she’s blocked it out as she was so desperate for the wedding to go ahead and have kids?! There’s no way I’d be as forgiving!! Like the above says, how embarrassed would you be in front of friends and family! I know someone who was allowed to resign from the police as he’d done some criminal damage while drunk but it was swept under the carpet. For him to be dismissed means it must have been bad!

Last edited:
I can’t believe he still has it on his LinkedIn! 🤯
I know!! Thats how I knew it was him after he had hr worked for the police and then left in 2016 and had the most random jobs until his glittering career that he beholds now 😄😄

By the way guys did you know Laura was not a jar of Nutella? 😆😆😆😆😆😆 no huni you a weak wife who stands beside perverted policemen who pester young lost girls whilst holding down a safeguarding jobs but in your spare time also like to offload pictures onto your slimming account for even darker perves to click one button and save it to their computer. Love one of the Karen's you declare your amusement too xx

Reactions: 8
I didn’t say that I would move past it myself, just that she obviously did

• Haha
Reactions: 2
eh I said I’d never move past it. I would of left him straightaway. Its the other poster who said they would of move past it. Weren’t me