Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm guessing if the hearing was 2016 it probably was late 2015 early 2016 so in the run up their wedding.
How awful that must have been for her I would be furious if that was my partner.
I wonder what her colleagues make of it all as they worked together so can imagine they all have an opinion on it. How awkward.

Reactions: 6
The rant... is she honestly that stupid that she isn’t aware of the dark web and how many people would like those pictures? Her job is in safeguarding!
Stories I have heard from one of my friends in a similar job are not pleasant!

Reactions: 10
Also sorry, there is no way in hell her 2 year old put her shoes on (the right feet) and did them up all by herself. Absolute bull.

Reactions: 4
wow this isn't spilling the tea...this is throwing tea all over!

guess we know why she is so obsessed with the scales, gotta keep up with the young 18/19 year old's that her husband has a wandering eye for. I know at that age the girls are adults but it sets my teeth on edge thinking of men in their 30's looking at/touching up girls of that age.

Wonder if Rich would like it when his girls are 18?

Had a look through her grid and the days after the article was published and updated she shared photos of them both saying how much she loves him and cant wait to marry him. She's not right in the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow really shocked at that news, although it was 4 years ago so I’m sure they’ve long moved past it

Reactions: 1
I think she was so desperate to have children. I’ve always thought she is jealous of her younger sister who was married and had kids. Laura must have got married first but when it didn’t work out I reckon she latched onto whoever she could. Who would stay with a boyfriend who abused his position of power, creeped after much younger women and then lost a very good job with guaranteed earnings, career progression, pension etc. She’s bloody mental. No wonder she is so controlling over everything else - she clearly can’t control rich’s wandering eyes (or hands by the sounds of it)!

Reactions: 5
Her stories ranting about the people reporting her posts and “Karen”... literally blow my mind. “She hasn’t consented to me posting her naked legs” With 😂😂 emojis. Well actually hun, she hasn’t consented to anything at all being posted to 63,000 strangers on the internet. Then ranting about people who have a problem with her posting naked photos of her kids online shouldn’t be allowed social media... Wtaf. She’s warped in the head.

Reactions: 9
Her stories ranting about the people reporting her posts and “Karen”... literally blow my mind. “She hasn’t consented to me posting her naked legs” With 😂😂 emojis. Well actually hun, she hasn’t consented to anything at all being posted to 63,000 strangers on the internet. Then ranting about people who have a problem with her posting naked photos of her kids online shouldn’t be allowed social media... Wtaf. She’s warped in the head.
He's reposted her post! If I were him, with his pervy past, I'd be keeping a low profile not inciting the "Karen's".

I've done safeguarding training in the past and the trainers teaching the class really encourage everyone to speak up if they see anything, however small it may be. It may just be the "missing piece of the jigsaw" to help a child in need. She should know this.

The sacking news is major tea. Like everyone has said this and the first marriage maybe explains why she makes quite the effort to portray the "perfect life". I have a daughter about 6 weeks older than hers and also potty trained at the start of lockdown and I was horrified by the amount of photos and info about it she and a few other "influencers" shared at the time. I literally didnt mention it let alone share pictures, give them some dignity! Also think it comes across as braggy but that seems to be her mission in most things anyway!

I really don't understand how someone in her position can rant about people reporting naked pictures of her children.

Reactions: 4
She is bleeping unbelievable in her latest rant... what a bleep!!! She shouldn’t be worrying about the trolls and Karen’s she should be worrying about the peadophiles sharing pictures of her child in the bath and on the potty

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Wow really shocked at that news, although it was 4 years ago so I’m sure they’ve long moved past it
Id never be able to move past it. This is abusing a position of trust - it’s not just a simple duck up

Reactions: 8
She really doesn’t get it does she?! I’m amazed she works in the police and specifically in safe guarding. It’s also clear her dad got her the job because she’s clearly short of a few braincells!!!!

Reactions: 3
God his last story about not asking Ada permission before he changed her nappy 🙄
1) You clearly don’t ask permission for anything seeing as you got sacked for inappropriately touching and behaviour whilst in a position of power (which you abused) around young teenage girls
2) You’ve totally missed the point that you didn’t post Ada’s nappy change all over IG for strangers to see

These 2 are insufferable!!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10