Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel mean saying it but Evelyn looks like such a nause of a kid....purely because she looks so like her parents..... Laura is just such a twit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They both post the same things,maybe they should vary their content. I mean laura and rich. Its always groundhog day in their lives,i get that u need routine but jesus i thought my life was boring,mine is a rollercoaster compared to theirs.

Reactions: 3
11lb to loose until I get back to my pre pregnancy weight but I’m not putting any pressure on myself, just 11lb to loose, yip 11lb to go , no pressure just that 11lb that I mentioned 🙄 no pressure right 😏😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The latest photo she has posted of Ada is not a photo for Instagram. What is she thinking?!! :eek:

• Wow
Reactions: 9
I don't get her. How does she not get that it's inappropriate to post a picture like that, it's her job! I've reported it but I bet it doesn't get removed, hers never do

The latest photo she has posted of Ada is not a photo for Instagram. What is she thinking?!! :eek:
I cannot believe she has put that photo up. There is so much on insta at the minute about paedophiles using photos of babies / toddlers. Awful. Its needs reporting to keep her children safe!

I don't believe she does the job she says cos surely if she did she would not be putting these inappropriate pictures up

Reactions: 1
Bizarre to share such pictures on a public profile and not only that but am I the only one who thinks they look weird? Ada doesnt even look real in them

Reactions: 2
Definitely something going on with her sister and the fact they’ve not met the baby yet 🤔 strange since they’ve been out and about lots!!

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe she has put that photo up. There is so much on insta at the minute about paedophiles using photos of babies / toddlers. Awful. Its needs reporting to keep her children safe!
I’ve reported but doubt anything will come of it. She’s unhinged I swear!
Neither of them can just enjoy a day out either can they?! 100 pictures every single time they leave the house, mustn’t ever have the phone out of their hands. Then have to repost everything that the other one adds to their story 🙄 they are both an absolute snooze fest.

Reactions: 3
I've reported the recent pictures. For some that works in safe guarding regardless ofthe agerange she should know better than posting bare butt naked pictures ofher newborn. Her training would involve constant awareness courses of social media and the images posted and how they can be used. Her vanity and need for likes disgusts me.. reallu disgusts me. Between her needing the world to know shes not gained 10 stone this time around and that she can manage more than one child is between a mixture of fascination to watch how self obsessed she is, amusement and disgust when you take into account her occupation. Utterly strange person. Funny how she's removed the image now its been reported

Reactions: 5
I think she posts so much because she loves people telling her she looks amazing, is doing amazing and is basically supermum.

She will most a million comparison pictures now of her weight and she'll now remind every month how long she has breastfed for, all the way until she gets her golden boobs.
Nothing wrong with that at all, I just think she does it in a weird way and it always feels like 'look how amazing I am' rather than her just being proud of herself.

As for the photos. Given her job I expected her to be more careful. Especially with stuff seen with other influencers pictures being shared on horrible sites etc. Her children her choice I guess but I just find it really odd.

Reactions: 5