Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've reported the recent pictures. For some that works in safe guarding regardless ofthe agerange she should know better than posting bare butt naked pictures ofher newborn. Her training would involve constant awareness courses of social media and the images posted and how they can be used. Her vanity and need for likes disgusts me.. reallu disgusts me. Between her needing the world to know shes not gained 10 stone this time around and that she can manage more than one child is between a mixture of fascination to watch how self obsessed she is, amusement and disgust when you take into account her occupation. Utterly strange person. Funny how she's removed the image now its been reported
I can still see the image on her page. I think it only disappears if you report it.

I've reported the recent pictures. For some that works in safe guarding regardless ofthe agerange she should know better than posting bare butt naked pictures ofher newborn. Her training would involve constant awareness courses of social media and the images posted and how they can be used. Her vanity and need for likes disgusts me.. reallu disgusts me. Between her needing the world to know shes not gained 10 stone this time around and that she can manage more than one child is between a mixture of fascination to watch how self obsessed she is, amusement and disgust when you take into account her occupation. Utterly strange person. Funny how she's removed the image now its been reported
She’s really gone into overdrive since having Ada. It’s like a frenzy of trying to prove she’s better than everyone at everything! I’ve followed her for ages and I can’t remember her being this crazy.

Reactions: 6
She’s really gone into overdrive since having Ada. It’s like a frenzy of trying to prove she’s better than everyone at everything! I’ve followed her for ages and I can’t remember her being this crazy.
I wonder if pnd type situation. You'd hope rich would try and stop it but he's just as bad

Reactions: 2
I reckon they’ll have met up but too worried about backlash for not social distancing so haven’t splashed it all over. They are too perfect a family to fall out.

Reactions: 1
ANOTHER naked bath photo on her stories. Seriously what is wrong with her? Keep your bleeping kids privates private!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 2
Hi Laura 👋 . Seeing as you are reading here stop putting your vulnerable precious children in a position where they can be exposed to all sorts, cover them up, give them some privacy and exercise your safeguarding job- you should know better than anyone!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Out with her sister day.
With a story of her in a size 10 skirt 3 weeks after giving birth.
All the eyerolling over here

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Who gives a tit what size skirt she’s wearing - just enjoy your day out love! 🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
Not putting any pressure on myself, only 11lb to lose until I get back to my pre pregnancy weight, but i am going to brag that I’m back in my size 10 skirt anyway. No pressure, only that 11lb to loose, did I mention that I only gave birth 3 weeks ago??

omg seriously going to have to unfollow soon, she’s driving me crazy 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly just unfollow. I did and I haven’t missed seeing her dull repetitive posts at all!!

Reactions: 1