Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell is wrong with this woman. It’s not enough to plaster her own vagina on the internet to over 60K followers, now she’s put both her naked children on there. And she works for the Police. In safeguarding. Jesus Christ, stop the world, I want to get off

• Angry
Reactions: 11
What the hell is wrong with this woman. It’s not enough to plaster her own vagina on the internet to over 60K followers, now she’s put both her naked children on there. And she works for the Police. In safeguarding. Jesus Christ, stop the world, I want to get off
On the toilet the poor little love 😢

Reactions: 4
I’m still amazed that she couldn’t have just cropped that photo slightly so that the world and his Instagram wife weren’t subjected to a full on vag shot!! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I really will never understand all these people who literally bare all to a massive number of strangers. Do they get some sort of kick out of it?! It’s such fascinating behaviour. But I would definitely expect more from a police officer.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
On the toilet the poor little love 😢
I’ve not seen that one - it was the 3 photos on her stories of them in the bath. I reported the one of Evelyn and the baby because you could see more than you should of Evelyn. And then the other photos she had covered the baby with emojis but there’s stuff all over the internet that states if those photos get into the wrong hands, emojis can be removed. Why would you take the risk with your newborn and toddler children? I just don’t get it at all

Reactions: 5
I’ve not seen that one - it was the 3 photos on her stories of them in the bath. I reported the one of Evelyn and the baby because you could see more than you should of Evelyn. And then the other photos she had covered the baby with emojis but there’s stuff all over the internet that states if those photos get into the wrong hands, emojis can be removed. Why would you take the risk with your newborn and toddler children? I just don’t get it at all
Just had another look and you are so right. Unbelievable especially with the things she must deal with at work

Also I know exactly where she lives and works because she hasn't hidden it. So. Slack. Obviously I'm not a nutcase but plenty out there 😢

Reactions: 2
The pictures o_O why oh why would you share them.
I can't believe she thinks that's ok.

I think the one of both of them has now been removed but there’s still 2 up of a newborn baby, naked, in the bath with stupid emojis covering her. Safeguarding issues aside, why would anyone think it’s fair or acceptable for a bunch of strangers to see your child’s naked body when they have no comprehension of how those photos could be used, who they could be saved by. As a parent your role is to protect, not violate. Sorry, I just feel so strongly about this. Utterly shameful behaviour and makes me feel sick

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I think the one of both of them has now been removed but there’s still 2 up of a newborn baby, naked, in the bath with stupid emojis covering her. Safeguarding issues aside, why would anyone think it’s fair or acceptable for a bunch of strangers to see your child’s naked body when they have no comprehension of how those photos could be used, who they could be saved by. As a parent your role is to protect, not violate. Sorry, I just feel so strongly about this. Utterly shameful behaviour and makes me feel sick
I'm baffled by this. She is a police sergeant who deals with vulnerable adults, how about protecting your vulnerable children too 😡
I have also unfollowed, I'm happy the baby arrived safely etc but her smugness is on another level

• Heart
. reported the photo! Makes me sick!! I was the one who messaged her husband before and he didn’t see anything wrong with posting Evelyn on the potty

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
. reported the photo! Makes me sick!! I was the one who messaged her husband before and he didn’t see anything wrong with posting Evelyn on the potty
[/QUOTE

She and her husband have done it plenty of times and someone on here commented that they sent him a private message saying are you for real for posting a picture of your child on the potty naked and he replied saying " what's the problem lol" there's no lol for me when the internet is full of disgusting paedos. Police sergeant and her husband should know better not likes and making out their life is perfect and they are perfect parents is far more important than safeguarding their children. I suppose when your fine with your wife plastering her bobs and vagene all over instagram and constant underwear pics i suppose they can't the issue. So far up their assed its actually shocking

duck off ‘laura I’ve just had baby and haven’t spent 2 minutes chilling out and my husband is the best buying me treat boxes and drinking champagne, my life is so perfect’ just duck off, and then duck off sone more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
She’s really going all out to prove that her vajayjay is still intact. I could barely walk a week after birth 😂

• Haha
The amount of time she spends seeking validation from strangers on Instagram indicates to me that she can’t be that happy deep down!

I’ve always thought this is all this gushing happiness is a front. Clearly something went wrong in her first marriage and I reckon she then latched onto Rich who was hanging round like a lap dog and decided he was her best bet to get the perfect family life she wanted. Fine if she’s happy but they do seem to lead such a dull life and she really has nothing to brag or be smug about.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I didn’t know this was her 2nd marriage she must keep it fairly quiet?! Spill the beans!!
All the pictures of the day out to day - because was it a day out if you didn’t document every single second 🙄 just enjoy it you absolute fuckwits.
Also Laura - I know you think you look amazing but the eyelashes are tit and those shoes you’re wearing with every outfit are shitter. She has no style at all.

• Haha
I didn’t know this was her 2nd marriage she must keep it fairly quiet?! Spill the beans!!
All the pictures of the day out to day - because was it a day out if you didn’t document every single second 🙄 just enjoy it you absolute fuckwits.
Also Laura - I know you think you look amazing but the eyelashes are tit and those shoes you’re wearing with every outfit are shitter. She has no style at all.
It’s discussed earlier in this thread. Some photos of the ex on her sisters FB (or was, they may have been deleted if they read here -which I bet they do)