Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also....why on earth do people keep telling her she looks like Kate Middleton šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ all the filters in the world couldnā€™t make that happen she is nothing like her lol. She deffo has some issues control freak to the MAX!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She really is as dull as dish water. Sheā€™s more bothered about comparison pics than anything else and thereā€™s something not quite right about the husband to

She really is as dull as dish water. Sheā€™s more bothered about comparison pics than anything else and thereā€™s something not quite right about the husband to
Yep! Itā€™s a constant - ā€˜LOOK HOW HAPPY WE ARE!!!!ā€˜ ...If they really were they wouldnā€™t need to spend so much time trying to convince the world!

Reactions: 7
Just looked at her food diaries she's posted, she's not following the breastfeeding plan & having her additional healthy extras. She's so unbelievably obsessed with her scales it's not healthy for people who follow her!

Just looked at her food diaries she's posted, she's not following the breastfeeding plan & having her additional healthy extras. She's so unbelievably obsessed with her scales it's not healthy for people who follow her!
She basically has the same meals for breakfast and lunch every day but calls them different names. Instead of overnight oats itā€™s baked oats...instead of omelette itā€™s ā€œcrustless quicheā€ šŸ˜“

Reactions: 3
She basically has the same meals for breakfast and lunch every day but calls them different names. Instead of overnight oats itā€™s baked oats...instead of omelette itā€™s ā€œcrustless quicheā€ šŸ˜“
I knew the omelette would make a return šŸ¤£

Reactions: 2
oh yeah youā€™re right! It seems weird because she definitely did follow the breastfeeding plan last time, and she was losing loads of weight every week.

I know because I was doing the same, but not losing the weight... šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 3
oh yeah youā€™re right! It seems weird because she definitely did follow the breastfeeding plan last time, and she was losing loads of weight every week.

I know because I was doing the same, but not losing the weight... šŸ˜‚
Haha sounds familiar!! šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ she has said previously she was following the bf plan & also followed the pregnancy plan but I wouldn't be surprised if she was talking tit about that aswell as she's clearly just focused on the number on the scales, even when she was pregnant.

Haha sounds familiar!! šŸ¤­šŸ¤­ she has said previously she was following the bf plan & also followed the pregnancy plan but I wouldn't be surprised if she was talking tit about that aswell as she's clearly just focused on the number on the scales, even when she was pregnant.
Sheā€™s probably gutted she didnā€™t just lose those 9lbs in her first week back on plan, I bet thatā€™s what she was aiming for.

• Haha
This woman is an actual freak. She knows the pictures she posts of her kids in the bath are being reported and she's just put another one up and made zero effort to block out the child's privates. She really is starting to annoy the f*** out of me now. She works in safeguarding the daft cow. More assed about her diet than her kids safety. Makes me sick. More assed about likes and everyone knowing how thin she is than actually being a mother. Ugly ugly person.

Reactions: 7
I have 50 shades of anxiety every time she uploads naked pics of her kids. Itā€™s totally wild that she thinks thatā€™s okay šŸ„“

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Reported too.
It's gone. Replaced by a cropped one.
And a story about haters. Massively rolling my eyes.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
She blocked me ages ago as I pointed out how inappropriate the pictures she puts up are can someone screenshot her story please!

• Angry