Laura_emilysw

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think it’s been said before (probs by me too) but why does she insist on having wonky pig tails on her child’s head constantly?!?!?!?

Reactions: 4
I think she reads on here as she's took the baby class thing of her stories 🤣 Hi laura! Can you also remove your front bum from your instagram too? How's the SAFEGUARDING job going? Seems you might need a refresherclass in children safeguarding 😳🤣

• Haha
F93F410E-C68D-405E-9DA9-0E3AB175FF3A.jpeg

Perhaps u can also stop posting naked pics of your children too 🧐 assuming you should know that would put them at risk of weirdos if your work in safeguarding 🤔 think you needs some more training 😳

• Heart
She’s ridiculous!

There’s the underwear and I’m going back to slimming world post! I cannot be bothered with this woman! She’s so bloody uptight and focussed on how she looks!

You had a baby 11 days ago! Give yourself a break!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
"I am not putting any pressure on myself to lose the weight and it will take as long as it takes" 🥱🥱🥱🥱

Reactions: 2
I think I have more respect for the people who do these weight loss accounts purely for the money/adverts. Apart from a spicetice code and a couple of trips with asda what does she get out of putting her naked kids and near naked own body on Instagram?! It just shows how vain and narcissistic she is. It’s purely for adulation and ego.

Reactions: 9
Isn’t it strange that she’s shared pics of them with other friends/babies but not with her sister yet? Maybe all is not as well as it seems!

So proud of herself for choosing that salad isn’t she. It looks completely bland and boring (Suppose it matches her personality!!)! May as well stay at home if you’re going to eat that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see this pic posted on her stories about 6 hours ago? I’ve covered the lady and her children’s faces but if you saw the original she doesn’t look too impressed that they are on the photo which I imagine she would vaguely see as it’s a selfie. Why couldn’t they crop the photo before uploading or at least cover their faces? For someone who deals with safeguarding how does she know that this woman wouldn’t want her whereabouts to be kept private?!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I know the rides at sundown are hardly alton towers but why would you take a baby who is a couple of weeks old on one??

• Heart
Why do we all need to see the entire trip 🙄 put the bloody phone away

Every time I see her boring posts i just cant stop thinking about the dressing as a orthodox Jewish woman 😂😂 it is so true!!

What a bizzare woman. Look at me on a pretend horse made for children to see it on here's me a few days after a baby passing through my vajaj, look at me I'm an actual super woman!! I would love to see the behind the scenes where her child is left on the other horse unattended whilst her husband pushes her up on it 😂 what a mess. All for the gram though. Look rich, people like me!

• Haha
Reactions: 8